BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
The variety of things urban outfitters has is incredible, you can literally decorate the whole house and yourself on this website.
Kyla D.
This is honestly an amazing company. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
savannah f.
Oviedo, FL
such cute and adorable clothes and even house decor!!!! clothes can be a little pricey though.
KENDRA Q.
Salem, OR
I always find good ideas online. I don’t have an urban outfitters very close to my hometown, so shopping online is an easy and convenient way to do my shopping.
Vasudha s.
Columbus, OH
It’s a hit or miss kind of store. I use to like it a lot more in my late teens but I feel like I’ve outgrown the store since it only caters to a young age group
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
I enjoy shopping for clothing and some home decor here. The quality is occasionally sub par, that being said you can find some great long lasting pieces as well
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
On trend clothing at midrange school rices. Good quality. Good rewards. Easy in store pick up. Highly recommend. Purchased my favorite Sailor Moon shirt here.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Love this store ! So many fun clothes that are just the right type of minimalist bohemian style I like! Plus the apartment and gift items are always so fun!!!
Julia W.
new york
Pricey but your getting good quality stuff and the stuff I buy will stay trendy. I bought a shirt from there and it’s the best quality shirt I have ever bought
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
I just recently found Urban Outfitters online. They have a fantastic selection of products and prices. I think everything here is so chic and cute. I love it.