BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
In my opinion the store is very overpriced but it's my best friends favorite, and I was shopping for her for Christmas. Thankfully I checked out the site on a day that they had free shipping for the holidays!
Kendya R.
Philadelphia , PA
The things I have purchased on their website have been so easy. They came pretty fast. You can find amazing deals. Some of their stuff can be a little pricey, but everything is beautiful. Such a different style.
Kaitlan A.
Urban Outfitters is one of my all time favorite stores. I love shopping online with them because they have much more than they do in store. I love checking the sale section first because they have such great deals!
Catty L.
Always has the latest trend on display. I love the set up of the store the vibe the clothes the shoes everything! They even have amazing home accessories too. definitely one of my favorite stores to shop at!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
They have some nice eccentric clothes and shoes. I like that they have limited edition clothing with other brands as well. And their clothes are affordable, and when I shop online I get my packages quickly.
Kendall S.
Dallas, TX
I love this website. Intuitive interface and trendy design make the online experience just as great as the in store. I shop here a lot for unique pieces. Good quality although it is a little overpriced.
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
Urban outfitters can be a little pricey but everything is high end and all their clothing is super adorable for men and woman I love shopping here so far I've had nothing but amazing feedback for this store
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I love urban outfitters. However the quality does not match the prices. I never buy anything unless it's on sale. It's just not worth it and I would tell anyone that. I will still keep buying their sale items though!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love urban outfitters! There clothes are great and have great quality, I've purchased many times from there and they have been great orders, I shop here regularly I recommend this store to all!
Sarah S.
Super expensive at times but I always love their products and selection. I would shop there a lot more often if the prices were more reasonable and the products were a little bit better quality. Just depends I guess.