BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Julie H.
Rochester, NY
Everything is pretty expensive even when things are on sale. I really don't think the items are that great of quality for the price that you pay. They've also come under fire of controversy here and there. Just too expensive.
Reigan M.
UO website is definitely the best way to shop urban outfitters apparel. The sale selection is waaayyy larger than the in-store sale selection, and their emails frequently give online exclusive offers. Lots of great options here!
Caitlin J.
Easy to navigate and find what I need. There are something's that can get confusing, but not anymore than a normal clothing website though. I love there clothes and I would recommend shopping there and would shop again
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
My favorite store to shop online or in person. They have sooo many things to choose from. For yourself or your apartment. They have a loyalty program where you earn points towards money off each time you purchase something.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I love this store. They have so many street wear clothing. Most of the clothing from here is expensive but its worth it because the quality is good and everything looks good. I'd definitely recommend for anyone to shop here.
LACIE S.
Henderson, NV
Love Urban Outfitters. A little bit on the pricey side so I usually shop here during sales but they have fun unique and quirky things that you won't necessarily find other places. Definitely recommend checking it out
taylor s.
Lakeville, MN
Their clothes are super cute but are very expensive. I love the vibe in the store and they sell some pretty nifty stuff . It's very fun shopping in there as they have a wide variety of clothes and i will continue shopping there.
Katie C.
Driggs, ID
Urban always has cute clothes that are right on trend, as well as fun statement pieces to spice up my wardrobe. Excellent quality. Customer service on line is pretty good. No stores close to me, so glad online is so easy!
Alexis A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
All the fun of visiting my local UO without any of the effort! What's better than browsing cute clothes from the comfort of your own bed? Nothing. . . Except for said clothes arriving at your door a few days later!
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
In my opinion the store is very overpriced but it's my best friends favorite, and I was shopping for her for Christmas. Thankfully I checked out the site on a day that they had free shipping for the holidays!