BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Vontaesha J.
Effingham , SC
I really don't shop at Urban Outfitters but I do love to shop sometimes I do love their clothing you know shirts and pants and sometimes they're sandals it's cute cute type of stuff
Gracey N.
Fort Myers, FL
I have shopped on urbanoutfitters.com for years. I have always had a good experience with their product sizing guides. Some things are a bit pricey but their sales tend to be very good. They carry great brands and some that are hard to find elsewhere.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of my favorite stores since high school! The clothes can be a little pricey for what they are, but I totally love going in and looking at the trinkets. I always come here for witty or random Christmas presents when I don't know what to get someone
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Urban is my FAVORITE store!! I shop on urban so much it's not even funny. I love the quality of their clothes and they have so many nice brands. They have some well known brands and some lesser known brands but either way their clothes are so nice.
Hannah Q.
Love urban!!! Always quick with shipment and helpful customer service! The app has a way to get coupons for how often you shop which is nice too, cause they usually don't have any coupons! Everything is good quality and ships in a good package.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers , FL
I have a love hate relationship with urban outfitters. I think they have some very cute clothes but the sizing is for petite persons only. I also think the clothes a very overpriced but I love the books and home decor they have in store.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Everytime I order from this company my products come in quick and I'm so impressed by that! I just wish they would secure their packages more but that's really my only not-so-complaint! Everything is pretty affordable so I highly recommend it!
Abbey E.
Everything I've ordered from Urban Outfitters has been apart of my wardrobe since I bought it. I never end up giving it away or getting tired of it. I bought a coffee table online from them and it's one of my favorite household items I own!
Brooke L.
Salinas , CA
I like their clothing but it is over priced for most of their clothes and products. It's very basic quality, I would just say buy from another more affordable store, they do have cute and fun products that make good gifts when you walk around.
Lauren P.
Online shopping here is easy and convenient. I've had good experiences with customer service and usually purchase during sales when there is free shipping and returns. I would definitely suggest getting an account and signing up for rewards.