BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Mer L.
Irvine , CA
Great process for online shopping but I felt the sizes and photos were very misleading when ordering home items. The biggest plus was that it was super easy to return in store and the sales associates were very nice. I don't think I will buy online from them in the future.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
I love urban outfitters cause i can see reviews on the products I'm thinking about buying. It makes it easy to filter out whats worth my money and whats not. plus urban outfitters is just plain cool. It has everything from lady gaga to hipster chic to gangster clothes.
Salma K.
Alexandria , VA
I do love Urban because they carry unique items and a lot of them are all natural. The only problem I have is that sometimes their furniture or accessories tend to be quite expensive for what you are getting. I would say to shop around first before making a purchase.
Cassie G.
Urban always has more to offer online then in the stores. Sometimes it's hit or miss when I try them on but it's super convenient to return back to the stores they always have funny gag gifts too - I am a frequent shopper here / clothes are kind of expensive though
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
I love how unique urban outfitters is. They have a certain type of apparel for everyone. Most is very comfortable, yes pricey but worth the quality and the look. I absolutely love this store and my favorite apparel from there has to be there big sweaters in the winter!
Hailey D.
Santee, CA
haha call me basic but i love urban outfitters. they always have great sales and good quality clothes. i shop here pretty often. sometimes things can be over priced but thats why i chop the sales. be sure to use the UO insider app and earn points to get money off.
Wendi L.
Cookeville, TN
I just ordered a perfume from here and it came very quick and in perfect condition ! I will def order more from this store cause they have everything!! I ordered Pistachio Brûlée eau de parfum and it smells amazing!! It was $25 to ship and all so it's prices are great!!
Rickchele M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This was my first time buying from this company online and I love going in the store but the website had more home items. I bought an item to hang my necklaces on, plus it was on sale and it arrived on time. Only problem I had was one piece of the item had broken off in shipping.
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA
Love Urban so much & all their clothing. There are other different brands within the store and so much variety! Quality is really good too but I would prefer if urban was a little cheaper. Some of the clothes are too expensive over the quality.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham , SC
I really don't shop at Urban Outfitters but I do love to shop sometimes I do love their clothing you know shirts and pants and sometimes they're sandals it's cute cute type of stuff