BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love urban outfitters! There clothes are great and have great quality, I've purchased many times from there and they have been great orders, I shop here regularly I recommend this store to all!
Becky K.
So easy to earn rewards on the app and a ton of fantastic clearance. They have a lot of trendy things that are very practically priced as well so you can buy what you want and not feel guilty
Sarah S.
Super expensive at times but I always love their products and selection. I would shop there a lot more often if the prices were more reasonable and the products were a little bit better quality. Just depends I guess.
Sophie S.
Grants Pass, OR
I love this place! I live the quirkiness of the place. Their only reason i rate it two stars is cause they're so over priced!! I can find a destroyed flannel 90%cheaper at a thrift store.
Katie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I don't know where a store near me is so I usually go online for purchases, all high quality, all super fashionable and soooo cute, this store will always have a special place in my heart.
Emily P.
Very overly priced but I love their clothes!! Staff are nice and the decor is amazing. I just wish I lived close by to one (closest one is 2 hours away)! Overall, good experience. Will shop here again
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
I love the actually products in the store but the employees are not helpful at all and most of the time extremely rude. Everything in the store is overpriced and just not worth the money.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Urban Outfitters is a great website to shop at. I will sometimes find the same thing in the store that is cheaper online. They have a wide selection on items and have a great sale section.
Lindsey C.
Fort Worth, TX
Urban Outfitters is always on trend and eclectic! Anyone at every age with any style preference can find something they love here. This is a great place to buy gifts for anyone!