BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
I have no store near me, so the website is a lifesaver. It's easy to access and it has thorough descriptions of everything so you really know what you're getting.
Sabrina S.
Urban outfitters is totally super expensive so I rarely shops here. When I do, I always find what I was imagining for my outfit. They have cool stuff for your bedroom too!
member-a1a26
Long story short i love shopping from here it's just reallllly pricey great quality but high prices and at times i just wish there were better sales bigger sales and more sales
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I love Urban Outfitters for their unique clothing styles. The website is easy to use. Although a bit pricier you still get a good quality product with their clothing.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Urban Outfitters is a great store for those looking to stay current with fashion trends when it comes to their wardrobe. Their online and physical store both offer a great selection and affordability. I suggest signing up for their email newsletters, they are well designed and also almost always have sales being featured.
Amanda R.
Bronx, NY
LOVE THIS PLACE! The name speaks for itself for sure. The quality of the clothes and everything there is great! I would feel like if there's room for importvement to add much more inexpensive products. But again there's both affordable and expensive but more expensive being that there's so much urban things here that are cute and unique but I still love Urban ❤️
Lisa A.
I have shopped on UO online, I have been pretty happy with my purchases. The only thing I ever worry about is the returning items which I haven't only because of a couple things I've heard here and there. All in all, I am quite happy and comfortable to shop online here, I usually just shop their sale section for jewelery and home goods.
Cori H.
New Phila, OH
Literally my favorite store EVER! I couldn’t praise them enough for not only have a great range of sizes, styles, and something for everyone, but they are so unique as well! LOVE!
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
I love Urban Outfitters. The only thing is that they are pricey so if I buy something I either have to absolutely love it or I buy their clearance. My favorite thing I've ever bought from them is a champion sweatshirt, in an orange color. They even have a cool rewards system too that gives you money off once you spend so much!
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I love urban outfitters, yes they can be expensive but most of the time the quality speaks for itself. I just received a jersey bed set and am in love. I literally looked to see if there was another even remotely like it anywhere. Looked on Kohls, Amazon, bed bath and beyond.. and found none anywhere. They have the best apartment stuff ♡♡