BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Dani D.
Appleton, WI
By far my favorite place to get clothes, I just wish they had a store closer to me but I have never been disappointed ordering online. They make returns very easy and have excellent customer service!!
Nathalie S.
New City, NY
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch I love these patches, they have different sizes for different size pimples. They go on clear then turn white after they've absorbed all the yuck out.
Hayley L.
LS13
Most things are over priced but i guess you pay for the name. The quality of the items are always great and they have a great range of skin care makeup and perfume which is what i mostly shop here for
Jessica M.
Ridgefield , CT
Awesome website, it’s super easy to navigate! My favorite part about the website is the fact that you can easily get to the section you would like, without having to go through too many subcategories!!
Emma S.
Southlake
Love urban outfitters. In store is such a good vibe. So many clothes plus a lot of stuff for people in dorms and such. One of my favorite stores. Always will come here to shop. I recommend you go here if you are 13-20s
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
LOVE LOVE , I get all my stuff here and I enjoy it . Works really well . And great shopping too . Very affordable shipping and such cute stuff . Totally recommend if your looking for super cute clothes
Kit K.
Usually pretty good. I've had a few weird experiences ordering online and receiving something other than what I purchased.  Has a lot of reviews, which is helpful while online shopping.
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
I like urban outfitter because you can literally find anything that is currently on trend. It’s a great place for gift shopping because they have all sort of quirky options that anyone would love.
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
I love the look and feel of Urban Outfitters online site which always brings me back! They are not the most affordable but they are always putting out quality products that are well worth the money.
Taylor B.
This store is my absolute favorite. Super easy to use their website which is helpful if you don't live near one. It's a little expensive but their products are worth it. I will shop here again!!!