BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Manuela C.
Jackson Hts, NY
The site has nice clothes that are totally in style for teens but I find the clothes are overly expensive for no reason. You can find a lot of the same clothes in different stores for a much lesser price.
Carol S.
I love Urban Outfitters it's my favorite place for one of a kind clothing! Plus has apartment/homes stuff that is unique and adorable always! Definitely shop here more online for the variety than in store!
Daresha P.
Great deals and rewards program and I love their sale deals. Their clothes are always on trend and lasts me a while. I love their clothing for men and women. They are always having a variety of options for clothing.
Amanda H.
Byron , IL
My favorite thing at this store are their jean shorts. They fit me really well and I have no complaints. The one downfall is they're super pricey. We don't have an urban in my mall I just shop online there.
Adouria M.
Fountain Vly, CA
It’s always very easy for me to find something I love at Urban Outfitters. Whether it’s for the home or for my closet. I shop here quite often, mostly online and they always ship and deliver within a week.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
By far my favorite website to shop from. They only have room for improvement when shipping isn't free. I shop here at least once a month. They are very good with sales and I will always shop here, I'm sure
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Love shopping here. Online is even better as there are more options than in store. They have a great selection of clothing (I would say of the hipster/bohemian nature). Hate having to pay for shipping though!
Kendya R.
Philadelphia , PA
The things I have purchased on their website have been so easy. They came pretty fast. You can find amazing deals. Some of their stuff can be a little pricey, but everything is beautiful. Such a different style.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
They have some nice eccentric clothes and shoes. I like that they have limited edition clothing with other brands as well. And their clothes are affordable, and when I shop online I get my packages quickly.
Krystena D.
San Diego, CA
Love shopping here! Online is much easier to navigate than the stores sometimes and you get a better selection. I feel like in stores sometimes they run out of popular sizes quickly so I get them online.