BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Lauryn D.
La Palma, California
I absolutely love their clothing and accessories but the prices can get really high. I noticed that there are many other places that hold similar items that are less than half the price of the items at urban. Also depending on the location your at some of the staff can be rude
Olga F.
Gorham, ME
After living up north and have urban outfitters a few miles away, to moving down south where I can only access their items online, I’m still able to find my favorite brands and sizes! They have a large variation of things! From everything you would need for your apartment to everything you would need in your closet!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Sometimes I get a little dress or a hat from here that I fall in love with. But most of the time I find the clothing just targeting a very specific, tiny, rich, hipster demographic. I love the quirky home decor and the fun gifts. I have always loved their purses and bags. I just wish the clothes weren’t all cropped.
Alicia C.
this store is a very hip unique store where you can find trendy clothes for men and women as well as some really cool kitch gifts that are totally unexpected.  I really enjoy even just the experience.  The type of clothing is well discribed in the name of the store. Kind of outdoorsy casual but they have a hippie flare too. Theres a good variety.
Abby M.
Darien, CT
LOVE THIS COMPANY!! They're style is a mix between girly and grungy. In the summer time they have the perfect sun dresses and cut off shorts. In the winter they have the most comfortable sweaters ever! I also use them as a go to for party dresses!
Kimmy K.
I LOVE UO they truly have something for everyone. From your home to fashion. They reach out to all different people with all different lifestyles. There options for living in small spaces is amazing! They make decorating your room so fun! Of course shop there. Their sales make it possible even on a tight budget.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
I love urban outfitters! I’ve been shopping there since I was in college and I am almost 35. I like shopping there because you can always find things that are trendy but not too trendy and the price point is decent. I love that I can buy anything from clothing to beauty to home stuff.
Carlisa B.
I love this store, it is easy for me to find gifts for almost all of the important people in my life. The price of the items are fairly decent in the sense that there are always sales. They even offer student discounts. Not to mention the costumer service is amazing. Check them out.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
i love urban outfitters. Clothes are so unique and I love how vintage they are. I shop here one in a while and love it. Clothing isn’t all expensive but also isn’t cheap. I recommend shopping here because all the clothes are so beautiful and there’s also a lot of accessories and shoes.
Annie H.
Cute styles and trendy items but the quality does not speak for the price. everything is too over priced and lots of their items are knock offs of other urban designers that they did not get permission to use from. However, you can't deny the fact that they have really cute styles.