BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Blair F.
Extremely expensive store for no reason. If I shop there it's usually only in the sale rack. I do like some of the things I try on but I'm not willing to pay 50 dollars for a t-shirt.
Maria H.
UrbanOutfitters has such a great selection if clothes and cute accessories.love there tree I sometimes buy the men's ones great stuff here even home decor it's a awesome store to shop
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
Great products and long lasting, hate the price of most products in store and online, very expensive. But if you don't mind the money...the products are always super cute. Easy to use website too!
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
I love the style and vibe of this website. Recently loving the new feature called top 10 which tells you what is popular rn which gives me an idea of trends and cute stuff to try !
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
BDG jeans are the only jeans I’ll wear. So comfy and last many years. I also love the dresses, some of my favorites I’ve purchased from here. Always shopping the sale section though.
Briana A.
I love shopping urban outfitters because they always have the best clothes that are in style. The clothes are a little bit on the pricey side but some of it is really good quality.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
They have very cute and stylish clothes for a decent price. The quality is good for the most part, sometimes you get things that fall apart but like I said, you can get some great deals.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
Urban outfitters the type of store that you should shop at with fashionable styles at a good price and different type pf styles to choose from Best place to shop for back to school
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I really dig this store but they can be quite pricey- even with sales. Also, I don't find their website to be user friendly which is a big to me Since I do a lot of online shopping.
Estrella G.
I love the online store! When I can't make it to the actual store, you bet I'm browsing the website and ordering clothes, accessories, room decor, and even little knick knacks!