BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Becky M.
They have super cute stuff, but it's way overpriced. I'm not a huge fan of their clothing (just personal preference), but I LOVE their home section. Super cute and unique stuff. I just wish I could afford it all!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Urban Outfitters is a very hit or miss place for me. Their sizes tend to run small or they just plain don't carry my size. I do, however love their home goods and books. I just wish the prices weren't so steep!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
If you hadn't looked at their sale section then you are totally missing out! I have always found awesome clothes, shoes, jewelry and trinket for super cheap and they usually offer free shipping! I love this site!
Alexsis F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I just ordered a pair of pearl furry slides in black and when I got them they didn't have any pearls on them and didn't look like the picture. I'll have to return them but I was so confused about what they sent.
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
Urban outfitters is my fave indie store. Has so many things from beauty to apartment buys. Wonderful stuff. A little edgy and indie for sure. I mean I've seen some crazy funny stuff and I was very intrigued. :P
Katie C.
Driggs, ID
Urban always has cute clothes that are right on trend, as well as fun statement pieces to spice up my wardrobe. Excellent quality. Customer service on line is pretty good. No stores close to me, so glad online is so easy!
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
In my opinion the store is very overpriced but it's my best friends favorite, and I was shopping for her for Christmas. Thankfully I checked out the site on a day that they had free shipping for the holidays!
Andrea P.
Nice selection of trendy clothes, however the prices are WAY too expensive here. I could get clothes from a more high end store for around the same price. I do not shop here often unless I want to spend money.
Garcelle B.
Urban outfitters has really good clothing and a loot of cool stuff with great quality. Unfortunately I do not shop here a lot because it's so pricey. One pro is there stuff is really nice one con is a lot of money. I wouldn't only recommend shopping here if you wanna spend a lot of money
liz p.
Greenwood
urban outfitters has the coolest clothes!! it is a little expensive though. the tech stuff like phone cases and other cool gadgets are awesome!! i got 2 phone cases from there and love them. they are so cute!!