BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Alexis A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
All the fun of visiting my local UO without any of the effort! What's better than browsing cute clothes from the comfort of your own bed? Nothing. . . Except for said clothes arriving at your door a few days later!
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
This store has such cute & trendy styles ALL THE TIME. I love the layout & how easy it is to shop. Only downfall is that the prices are a little speedy. I love the variety of things they carry! I shop here a lot :)
Yeimi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this site!! There is always new things on sale and I love it for trying new things, plus the rewards are super cool. It's always an easy experience and I get my things in no time. Would definitely recommend!
Abilene M.
Florence , AZ
The clothes here are bomb! They have great styles for everyone. You can find anything from a nice chill outfit to an outing outfit. My favorite purchase here so far has been tops. I recommend for you to shop here.
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
I love shopping online because there is a much larger selection of items and sale items that I don't always find in store. The shopping has always been prompt and returns are easy so I would totally recommend shopping online if you like Urban.
Julia M.
I love this store so much from its hip stylish/ trend setting clothes to what little goodies they have around the store. I fell in love with this store about 10 years ago. Needless to say I am a loyal shopper!!!
Latavia M.
I bought a dress from this website a few months back. The quality was good but the dress was a little smaller than expected but it still fit well. The website was easy to use and the checkout process was quick.
Becky M.
They have super cute stuff, but it's way overpriced. I'm not a huge fan of their clothing (just personal preference), but I LOVE their home section. Super cute and unique stuff. I just wish I could afford it all!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
If you hadn't looked at their sale section then you are totally missing out! I have always found awesome clothes, shoes, jewelry and trinket for super cheap and they usually offer free shipping! I love this site!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Urban Outfitters is a very hit or miss place for me. Their sizes tend to run small or they just plain don't carry my size. I do, however love their home goods and books. I just wish the prices weren't so steep!