BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Rosie O.
Website is great, they have a lot of funky and unique products on outfitters website and stores. It's great If you are looking for unique things. They have cute clothes for women as well :) husband loves the men t-shirts.
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
There isn't one in the mall here in my city so I shop online here and I love there stuff always finding great stuff. The only con is it's so expensive but great quality for sure. I would shop here again when there's sales.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Urban outfitters is an AMAZING store they have everything you'd want, close, beauty, seasonal items, and just adorable things to keep in your room. I absolutely love this store and could spend hours in it ever time I go
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I love urban outfitters, I just wish I could afford it or it become more affordable because everything is just too over priced. Honestly, I have to wait until something is on clearance and have free shipping for me to shop.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I love this store. They have so many street wear clothing. Most of the clothing from here is expensive but its worth it because the quality is good and everything looks good. I'd definitely recommend for anyone to shop here.
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Urban is always full of cute items and I always want to buy EVERYTHING. This is a problem though because a lot of the clothing there is quite overpriced but I can usually find some pretty sweet deals in the sale section.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
85% of my closet comes from urban. The prices are on the higher end but you can’t beat the quality or comfort. All of the styles are new and on trend as well. I can express how much I love this store and all of its items
Caitlin J.
Easy to navigate and find what I need. There are something's that can get confusing, but not anymore than a normal clothing website though. I love there clothes and I would recommend shopping there and would shop again
Brynn L.
Gresham , OR
Really cute clothes but sometimes pricy. I could find almost all the same stuff at other places for much cheaper. However they have the best sale section of any store I’ve ever been to. They also have incredible diversity
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I love this store, you can find anything here. I don't shop here a lot because when I do the products and clothes last for so long that I don't need to go out and get anything else. So yeah I really recommend shopping here.