BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Katie C.
Murray, UT
Easy to navigate, way bigger product selection then in store, and a great sale section. Everything I order online gets to me I'm 2-3 days, and you have the ability to return online orders in store which is so convenient and easy.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I love all of the unique items this store has! It caters to people of all ages and walks of life. My only issue is their prices are definitely a little high for their clothing and I wish they catered to the curvy girl demographic!
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
I love urban outfitters and I love the vibe. I don't have one where I live but I drive and hour to Memphis, TN to shop here! The workers are so helpful and they have sized for everyone. I love that it's clothing and home goods.
Steffanie I.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using urbanoutfitters.com because of the convenience. Most of the time I won't order anything online because I'd rather go in store and they make it easy with their find item in store option. I wish every store did this.
Marissa T.
olympia, WA
Boho chic, modern, and vintage. The
Thing I love about urban is the variety of styles they have available. There’s a little bit for everyone and that is awesome. They are on the spendy side so I don’t go that often but they will always be a favorite store of mine.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I love the look of their clothes and accessories. So edgy and urban and city like. They have clothes I want and can't find anywhere else. They also have awesome home decor and furniture. They are expensive but I think it's worth it
Vanessa S.
Bronx, NY
I purchased a pair of shoes from here. The original courier they used stated they delivered the parcel but they didn't. I called and they re placed the order for me and shipped it out immediately. Customer service was great.
Chelsea S.
Wolfforth, TX
I recently bought a comforter from urban outfitters. Yes, they are very expensive, however, they always have offers and sales and coupons that you can use! And, I am absolutely in love with my new comforter and would pay anything for it!
Reigan M.
UO website is definitely the best way to shop urban outfitters apparel. The sale selection is waaayyy larger than the in-store sale selection, and their emails frequently give online exclusive offers. Lots of great options here!
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great stores with very unique things. I would say the clothes are way over priced for how simple they are and the quirky isn't the best. The app is great though. You gain points and earn a five dollar off after reaching 100.