BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Gianni A.
Urban Outfitters has beautiful clothing but it's very expensive. The store itself is very controversial with business practices.

Controversy aside, I only shop here when they have 30-40% additional off clearance. Everything else is way overpriced
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Only shopped on UrbanOutfitters.com once and that was to purchase the Desi X Quay high key sun glasses. I really liked that the site was easy to navigate. I was able to get in swiftly and purchase on my lunch break without it taking forever.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
I don't have an Urban Outfitters near where I live so have a good quality website for the store is good. I shop here sometimes but not too much. I like it enough that I will shop here in the future. I don't have enough money to shop here a lot.
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
Love this store.. especially for home decor. Pricing is a bit high for me but the quality is always great. They always have the trendiest selection as far as clothing or home decor
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
I enjoy shopping at urbanoutfitters.com, because the packing and shipping is good, without damaging items. The website is easy to navigate and there are more options and sizes online than in store. I would recommend this website for others.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
I love the clothing and the sales that urban outfitters has but you need to be careful ordering home products from here. The quality isn't good and I usually have to return most of what I buy because it's completely different than the pictures
Diana M.
Urban Outfitters is literally a necessity in my life. They have anything and everything I need there. Backpacks, makeup, clothes, shoes. I LOVE IT ALL. Even though I don't have any stores super close to me, whenever I am near one, I ALWAYS SHOP!!!
Susie M.
Love this store. I get so happy when I walk in. They have the most unique and in trend clothing. They always seem to have stuff on sale which is pretty awesome. This is my go to store for any event. Urban outfitters will always be a favorite
Katherine B.
I LOVE Urban Outfitters. The whole aesthetic is amazing and the clothing is so cute and fits my style to a T. The quality is so nice, and it's extremely easy to shop online. The site is beautiful and is very easy to navigate and browse.
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
Always loving the new stuff I see. I like all of the brands that they supply but most of all I love the furniture!! I want to have everything in my room, well if it was big enough lol. But the clothes are expensive, so I just save to buy.