BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

olivia k.
Santa Ana, CA
i have ordered from here countless times. Everything always comes in great condition and according to my order. Consistently has great sales and the shipping is very fast! Absolutely recommend to everyone
Kara D.
I choose online shopping over in-store shopping 9/10x. Urban Outfitters website is easy to navigate, with lots of white space, giving it a simple and clean look. They have a wide variety of product to choose from, from home decor to clothing and shoes. I purchase regularly from their website because it's an enjoyable experience. They offer free returns, which I've utilized once before, effortlessly. I would highly recommend this online shop.
Allison L.
Columbus, OH
Trendy, fast and easy is what I would rate this. Find all the unique pieces you love at a click of a mouse or keypad. Do not skip the sales rack either because that is where some of the best deals are.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
This store and website just ain't what it use to be. I'm giving it 4 stars because I'm thinking of the good old days but now everything is hipster 90s fashion. I was a teen in the 90s and had horrible style. Thanks for making me look fashionable modern generation.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely on the pricey side but everything there is just to die for! They are always in! Everything there is something you’ll see on a magazine! I love this store! This is my go to for any outfit!
Lindsay U.
Olean
Great quality and cute styles. But very pricey for simple products such as a t shirt. Pants very cozy and soft still very over priced tho. My favorite products from here would be their summer line.
Victoria r.
I have ordered from them multiple times and had SUCH good experiences. Always a speedy response and willing to help I've had to redirect my packages, replace items, etc all with no trouble. So kind and willing to go above and beyond - the negative reviews on her disappoint me as I have never had a problem - I consider them to have the best customer service out there!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I love me some Urban. This store is always on top of the trends! It’s pricey for what you actually get, but I still shop here because they always have dope items! All of the clothes and accessories I’ve purchased from the store have been good quality. I’ve bought some vinyl records too and they’re awesome. I’ll definitely keep shopping here!
jess S.
On two occasions, I tried to cancel an order, and the first time I sent an email, I ended up receiving my order anyway. Learning from my mistake the second time around I called in to cancel and the woman said that theres no guarantee that my order will cancel. I kind of think thats ridiculous and there should be better management for that
Camryn O.
draper
I LOVEEEEE shopping online it’s like an addiction but urban outfitters is my top fave place o go online shopping because they make it so easy and fun. You can trust everything you see at urbanoutfitter.com or the app. I love using he app better