BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Lili J.
San Diego, CA
The website is very easy to go through and everything but it sometimes doesn't show all of the items that are in store either. In fact, the sales in the actual stores tend to be better than the online sales, that in my opinion, are still expensive.
Chelsea C.
pottstown, PA
I really like urban outfitters for my causal and simple pieces in my wardrobe and I gotten them at a good price for the quality of clothing they provide. They have simple pieces that you can dress up or dress down and it's always the latest fashion.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
I know some people are really against this store, but it was my favorite for years and continues to be a go to.  I just like the feel of the store, the clothing styles, and they have really good sales sometimes.  What can I say,I'm a fan.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Urban is my FAVORITE store!! I shop on urban so much it's not even funny. I love the quality of their clothes and they have so many nice brands. They have some well known brands and some lesser known brands but either way their clothes are so nice.
Jenn J.
Urban outfitters usually is a sort of unpleasant experience when I go in the brick and mortar store, but I really love their website. They have a pretty huge sale section, and the apartment stuff is always super cute. It's easy to navigate too.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
hidden gems, wish they would recycle some of the fashions. I can still see the same outfits out for 2 years that haven't sold. I do enjoy some of the shoes, and accessories that are fun there. the graphic t's are awesome and the beauty products are good too.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I love the style of all the clothing and accessories, however, I find that I can achieve the same style for a third the price by thrifting, which can definitely be hit or miss. If you have the money then it's an amazing and easy to use website.
Holly N.
Urban Outfitters online usually has really great sales. It's weird that a sale product may be more expensive or cheaper online compared to in store. I've noticed this for a lot of items. Wish their free shipping started at 25 dollars instead.
Sandra P.
Austin, TX
I love everything in there wish could ship there all the time but it’s so expensive . If I could afford it I would go there all the time but since I can’t I save up and buy my favorite items in the store but 99% is impossible to choose it’s so pretty !!!
Hannah Q.
Love urban!!! Always quick with shipment and helpful customer service! The app has a way to get coupons for how often you shop which is nice too, cause they usually don't have any coupons! Everything is good quality and ships in a good package.