BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how there's always a sale I love how I can find cute pieces at nice prices and their somewhat bohemian style. I never had a shipping problem with them. My favorite purchase will always be my leather jacket from members only that I literally got for $40
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
The stores are always clean, easy to natvigate but its just too overpriced. Really just overated, they have good stuff but not willing to spend a whole paycheck on a "sale" item. Could do alot better, dont really shop there anymore. Just a place for hipsters.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
I LOVE Urban Outfitter because of the atmosphere and cute, fun, and eclectic finds -- but I am not personally a fan of their clothing. I always skip the clothing and shoot straight for the accessories and gift section of the store. So many unique finds.
Summer W.
Hutchinson, KS
Very cute and unique products, from clothes to home decor. I have bought various items from Urban Outfitters and was always pleased with the quality. The store itself is very trendy and always up to date with new styles. The only downfall is that it can be pretty pricy.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite store for clothing. I love the style of clothing they sell. It is pricier than I’d like but it’s not terrible. They have a loyalty program that gives a small discount often. There is a physical store in my town but it’s way better online.
Ellen E.
Pearl, MS
I love Urban Outfitters. They have such unique clothing and accessories. I always find something "cool" when I go in there. I love the atmosphere of the store. Most things are a little on the expensive side, but, it's definitely worth a splurge every now and then.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
I have ordered and purchased products (clothes, jewelry, purses, shoes) many times from Urban outfitters. The quality usually is about on par with the price. It's affordable, but doesn't last too long. I would recommend buying basics from UO. but that's it.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Urban is my favorite place to buy trendy clothes with an edge. I am very funky with a wild hear so these items always match what I'm feeling on the inside. The pieces are good quality, and when kept well last a while. I always use Urban as a staple store.
Kimberly L.
I LOVE the styles at UO! They are very on point with the current styles and the clothing is always very trendy. I love the kimchi blue brand specifically because it fits fantastically. Unfortunately the prices at this store is pretty high and I wait for sales
chase s.
greensboro, NC
Other than the price, I love shopping Urban's sale. I have my own apartment now and I always look at their apartment stuff because it is such a good selection. My aesthetic that I go for is definitely what Urban Outfitters showcase and it's so unique.