BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
I do love Urban because they carry unique items and a lot of them are all natural. The only problem I have is that sometimes their furniture or accessories tend to be quite expensive for what you are getting. I would say to shop around first before making a purchase.
Amanda M.
Sherman, TX
I've only bought online from here once and it was an okay experience. I wanted to purchase for my home and found that almost everything was overpriced and the clearance wasn't what I had hoped. Shipping took a while unless I wanted to pay more than the cost of my item.
Rickchele M.
Tuskegee, AL
This was my first time buying from this company online and I love going in the store but the website had more home items. I bought an item to hang my necklaces on, plus it was on sale and it arrived on time. Only problem I had was one piece of the item had broken off in shipping.
Liliana P.
Los Angeles
I LOVE THIS STORE WITH ALL MY HEART. most of my clothes come from urban outfitters. Its a one stop shop for all trendy things. I buy clothing, underwear, makeup, jewelry, shoes and house hold items from them. Great website to work with and returns are extremely easy.
Kay L.
I have the app so I always peruse for deals and sales. The clothing I get from here are usually basics like a little black dress or a cute top. Pants never seem to fit me here so I don't even try anymore and I find that the sale section is a goldmine for cool pieces.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I love this website because they have such cute clothing and unique stuff that might be harder to catch your eye if you were out shopping in a mall or so. I love the adidas sweat shirt that is vibrant red that came from here, it’s so beautiful and this site is awesome.
Madi S.
cincinnati, OH
can always find great items on sale if you keep a watch out. i receive emails from UO, which can be annoying because i get so many of them but i am always let know when there is a good sale. it doesn't ever really take too long to receive my items in the mail either
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
i love the huge variety that this store/website has, from clothes to beauty to accessories to home and trinkets! perfect for shopping for yourself or finding a gift! the best part is the sale selection, always the first place i look because they have pretty good deals
Cassie G.
Urban always has more to offer online then in the stores. Sometimes it's hit or miss when I try them on but it's super convenient to return back to the stores they always have funny gag gifts too - I am a frequent shopper here / clothes are kind of expensive though
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I'm obsessed with this store ! From their art work, to clothes, to vinyls and more! I love how trendy this store is. You can buy things for your home and pretty cool gag gifts. The accessories are awesome and the clothes are pretty neat. Definitely a top favorite store