BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Jordan D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Urban Outfitters site online! It's easy to search for things and their sale section is always popping! Sometimes I will search their site for special occasions, everyday clothing or even accessories. They have everything for an affordable price and everything is on trend.
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
Urban Outfitters has a very user-friendly website that is easy to navigate. The website looks well put together and is visually pleasing. All products sold here are of good quality and very fashionable. Although it is a bit on the pricier side it is still a great place to shop.
V Chor P.
I love the fashion in this store, however it's hard to find cute plus size clothing here, I can wear the large in these clothes but some of it be a little to snug tight. I will continue to shop here because they have cute stuff, but definitely will recommend to others as well.
Princess-Rose 👸.
Apopka, FL
I love shopping urban outfitters online shop! It is so easy to use the website and they have such great quality clothes and home accessories! I wish that I could use my up rewards on the site and not just the app buttt that def won't stop me from continuing to shop there!!!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
i love this website, i can always find awesome things here that are nowhere else! there's something for everyone on this website, its easy to navigate, and everything is pretty reasonably priced. I especially love when they have sales! i will continue to be a loyal shopper here!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I love urban outfitters online because there is so much more to offer. I'm more interested in the "stuff" versus clothing. I got some Bluetooth lights that have speakers and some other pretty cool things for around the house/my room. There's just so much fun things to choose from!
Carrie Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
In my opinion, just like Pacsun, Urban Outfitters used to be great! The quality was great, too. Lately, the quality of their clothing has been getting cheaper and cheaper while the price tag has been getting higher. I'd rather purchase better quality for a better price!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Urban Outfitters is very hit or miss when you go into the store. They have an overwhelmingly endless inventory so finding what you're looking for can be hard. I much prefer shopping UO online. I can quickly search for what I need and they have very affordable and cute things!
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
I love urban outfitters cause i can see reviews on the products I'm thinking about buying. It makes it easy to filter out whats worth my money and whats not. plus urban outfitters is just plain cool. It has everything from lady gaga to hipster chic to gangster clothes.
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
I adore Urban Outfitters because they always seem to have items that are a little different, which I love! The prices can be a little expensive at times but they always have sales going on so you don't have to wait long for that full price item you love to be discounted.