BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
i love this website, i can always find awesome things here that are nowhere else! there's something for everyone on this website, its easy to navigate, and everything is pretty reasonably priced. I especially love when they have sales! i will continue to be a loyal shopper here!
Erica R.
Powell, OH
The great thing about this website is when they do an extra 30-40% off their sale section because you can get some amazing high quality stuff for super cheap. They do specials on things all the time, especially their jeans. Most of my favorite clothes are from here
Marguerite S.
I like UO, and I especially enjoy that they carry some designer shoe brands. Especially online, UO has great shoe selection for someone like myself who has bigger feet. The sizing in clothes isn't always accurate. I've found it best to shop their sales in person.
Jessy F.
Helena, MT
I love shopping for gifts on this site! They have great clothing but if you need to get a gift for someone who you don't know well or is hard to shop for you should look at their gift section come holiday time. I can always find something for them... and myself.
Jacy P.
Griffin, GA
I love shopping at Urban! Especially when I’m gifting because their site makes it so easy. If I’m searching for a cute and quirky gift, all I have to do is click the gifting category. So simple and I feel like every item is pretty likable if I was receiving it.
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how there's always a sale I love how I can find cute pieces at nice prices and their somewhat bohemian style. I never had a shipping problem with them. My favorite purchase will always be my leather jacket from members only that I literally got for $40
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Urban Outfitters is very hit or miss when you go into the store. They have an overwhelmingly endless inventory so finding what you're looking for can be hard. I much prefer shopping UO online. I can quickly search for what I need and they have very affordable and cute things!
Chelsea N.
Los Angeles, CA
I still love Urban Outfitters after all these years. I walk in or browse the website pretty often to see what's new. While they're not necessarily inexpensive, their prices have remained consistent over the years and they always have great dresses and shoes.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Great clothes, competitive pricing, courteous staff that's knowledgeable about body fits and styling. Overall great experience online or in person every time. There's clothing for any person/style etc. I definitely recommend for anyone with relaxed clothing style
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite store for clothing. I love the style of clothing they sell. It is pricier than I’d like but it’s not terrible. They have a loyalty program that gives a small discount often. There is a physical store in my town but it’s way better online.