BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Ashley R.
Graymont, IL
Where do I begin? I love UrbanOutfitters. Half of my Christmas list is from there. They have some AWESOME brands & super nice home decor. Every once & awhile you will get a low quality item & I will say they can get over priced with some things. But, all in all, I truly recommend checking them out!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I discovered urban outfitters when I was in middle school and I used to not like them but they have seemed to branch out a bit in terms of brands that they carry and I have found myself shopping there quite often now. I love that they do collaborations with brands and they always have great lounge wear
Kim T.
good site to shop but clothes are too expensive so i only shop in the sale section. i shop here every now and then. i like it cause clothes there are unique but its soooo expensive so i only when i feel like splurging i will. i would recommend it to people who have a lot of disposable income.
Taylor M.
I've been obsessed with Urban Outfitters for years, but I especially love their website. They always have cute clothes and shoes on sale. I'm also in love with their home decor and random gift items! Some of their stuff can get pretty prices, but like I said, check out the sales on the website.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite stores. I love their sale section and generally visit the store to make my purchases. Every once in a while I will go on the website and purchase clothing. The only downside to shopping online, I am unable to try on the clothes before purchasing.
Elodie V.
Pompano Beach , FL
Most of my back-to-school shopping was done at their online store. (Mostly cause I was too lazy to go to the actual store). But I still found all that I needed. I remodeled my room, and it's soo cute, I almost don't want to sleep in my bed. Almost! Urban Outfitters is every millennial's best friend.
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
I love urban outfitters. It has such a great ambience and great style. Like some others, their downfall is they are definitely pricey. But their clothes and all other products are amazing, both style and quality. I especially like their tapestries which I have a few I use to decorate my apartment.
Anna Z.
Hit me with all of your sales!!!! I don't like spending full price on UO products, but those sale items have my heart. I bought my favorite duvet cover with a mandala pattern on it from here while it was on sale. I definitely recommend checking out their sales section. You'll find the best things on there.
Caryn T.
OVERLAND PARK, KS
I love the selection Urban Outfitters offers online. However, the regular prices for most of its inventory is high relative to the quality of other comparable brands. I typically only shop this brand when there is a good sale and can get items at prices similar to other stores I frequent.
Sonya H.
Tega Cay, SC
Sometimes the urban outfitters site can be a little overwhelming. I love the store and it always seems to be great and have an awesome selection, but something about the website seems like too much for me.