BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Baker D.
Columbia, SC
The Urban Outfitters website is very easy to navigate. They have it well organized and always have some type of sale going on! Their shipping is great as well and doesn't take long. The reason I'm giving it for stars instead of five is because it caps off your cart and that's kind of annoying.
Elizabeth B.
Plantation, FL
I have bought many things in store at UO! I recently bought some milk makeup products off their site and I received them very quickly! Everything came in perfect condition and the price was right ❤ (it was on sale) UO has a very good selection and there is more online than in store.
Jordan D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Urban Outfitters site online! It's easy to search for things and their sale section is always popping! Sometimes I will search their site for special occasions, everyday clothing or even accessories. They have everything for an affordable price and everything is on trend.
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
Urban Outfitters has a very user-friendly website that is easy to navigate. The website looks well put together and is visually pleasing. All products sold here are of good quality and very fashionable. Although it is a bit on the pricier side it is still a great place to shop.
V Chor P.
I love the fashion in this store, however it's hard to find cute plus size clothing here, I can wear the large in these clothes but some of it be a little to snug tight. I will continue to shop here because they have cute stuff, but definitely will recommend to others as well.
Princess-Rose 👸.
Apopka, FL
I love shopping urban outfitters online shop! It is so easy to use the website and they have such great quality clothes and home accessories! I wish that I could use my up rewards on the site and not just the app buttt that def won't stop me from continuing to shop there!!!
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
I adore Urban Outfitters because they always seem to have items that are a little different, which I love! The prices can be a little expensive at times but they always have sales going on so you don't have to wait long for that full price item you love to be discounted.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I love urban outfitters online because there is so much more to offer. I'm more interested in the "stuff" versus clothing. I got some Bluetooth lights that have speakers and some other pretty cool things for around the house/my room. There's just so much fun things to choose from!
Carrie Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
In my opinion, just like Pacsun, Urban Outfitters used to be great! The quality was great, too. Lately, the quality of their clothing has been getting cheaper and cheaper while the price tag has been getting higher. I'd rather purchase better quality for a better price!
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
For the quality of the clothes the prices for them are on considered expensive. I think the clothes are worth it if they are on sale. I do have to say their clothes are unique in style which I like. You can find styles and home items which you cannot find in other stores.