BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Paige R.
Ocala, FL
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite stores. I love their sale section and generally visit the store to make my purchases. Every once in a while I will go on the website and purchase clothing. The only downside to shopping online, I am unable to try on the clothes before purchasing.
Amber S.
Toledo, OH
Not impressed with how the stores are looking lately. Tired of seeing the same styles and over pricing the newer items. Staff is usually friendly but doesn’t help much when you’re unimpressed with the store itself.
Elodie V.
Pompano Beach , FL
Most of my back-to-school shopping was done at their online store. (Mostly cause I was too lazy to go to the actual store). But I still found all that I needed. I remodeled my room, and it's soo cute, I almost don't want to sleep in my bed. Almost! Urban Outfitters is every millennial's best friend.
Anna Z.
Hit me with all of your sales!!!! I don't like spending full price on UO products, but those sale items have my heart. I bought my favorite duvet cover with a mandala pattern on it from here while it was on sale. I definitely recommend checking out their sales section. You'll find the best things on there.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I really enjoy the selection that Urban Outfitters has to offer. I had recently purchase a few items from their collaboration with Juicy Couture and fell in love! The prices are reasonable for the quality you receive and I believe that you can find some great deals online as well.
keren a.
crowley la
I love shopping at this website. You can find all the trending styles you love for a very affordable price. Shipping is very fast and is always on time. The clothes I order from here always be up to my expectations it has never failed me. I highly recommend you purchasing from this website.
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
Overpriced & unethical about sourcing slogans & marketing. They need to give credit to artists instead of stealing their work, & need to stop profiting off of tragedies like school shootings. That said, they have a lot of hella cool stuff, & I adore their selection of vintagey products.
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
I love Urban’s website, app and social media presence! They make it so easy to find what you’re looking for and make a purchase. I use their website and Instagram page for outfit inspiration. Some of their clothes are a bit pricey but if you stay informed you’ll never miss a great sale.
Elizabeth B.
Plantation, FL
I have bought many things in store at UO! I recently bought some milk makeup products off their site and I received them very quickly! Everything came in perfect condition and the price was right ❤ (it was on sale) UO has a very good selection and there is more online than in store.
Annie H.
Cute styles and trendy items but the quality does not speak for the price. everything is too over priced and lots of their items are knock offs of other urban designers that they did not get permission to use from. However, you can't deny the fact that they have really cute styles.