BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Urban Outfitters is a great store for those looking to stay current with fashion trends when it comes to their wardrobe. Their online and physical store both offer a great selection and affordability. I suggest signing up for their email newsletters, they are well designed and also almost always have sales being featured.
Ivy N.
Quincy, MA
I love shopping online on urban outfitters because sometimes you can't find stuff in stores. The thing I dislike is that sometimes they don't update their inventory fast enough and I end up getting an email saying my item sold out. They make it up by sending me a discount for the inconvenience though so I guess that's not too bad.
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
urban outfitters is just incredible; definitely delivers on its image as a mainstream, hip brand. the ambience of the stores in person is very chill and the aesthetic of their product set ups is always instagram worthy! while i wish it wasn't so pricy, they definitely always do a great job with their clothing choices!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I have loved Urban Outfitters for years, and I probably should have taken a star off because they are overpriced, but I really do love them! I love the boho feel of the clothes and accessories. I love that they have beauty and bath products as well, not to mention their items for the home! They really do have everything!
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
Urban Outfitters has amazing, great quality clothing. Not only do they have great clothing, they also have really cute shoes and bags and home decor! I find their clearance section to have really great finds at awesome prices which is an A in my book! I wish they had a store near me, but I'm cool with online shopping!
Lindsay J.
Urban Outfitters is not your normal clothing store, its more for ones that like an outfit completely different from what your few normally wear. I am not the craziest about their jeans with the holes but they do have some nice but different rompers and dresses as the same time so there are pros and cons to the store.
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
The UO app is amazing. I love earning those $5 off coupons! It’s fun to just browse through, because they have the best lifestyle photos. They also have fantastic sales, which is great since a lot of their products can be on the pricy side. Lots of fun things to be found from UO, especially in the tech and apartment sections!
Sarah R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Shopping through UO's website is such a user-friendly experience. They allow you to find what you need by filtering your search results and categorizing their items in a way that makes sense to shoppers. I love their sales and the website design is beautiful which also makes me appreciate using their site to shop!
Ellie H.
Wahiawa, HI
LOVE. URBAN. They offer so many different kinds of clothing, accessories, home goods, etc. Some of them are on the cheaper end, while others are higher quality and more expensive. I love the style of most of what Urban has to offer, and I love the frequent collaborations they do with other artists/companies!
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
this is my number one favorite store for not only clothing but also home goods and decor. i especially love shopping online since they have more on there than they have in the stores. it's also easier to navigate. i seriously have so much stuff from urban it's ridiculous. i just love how unique their clothing is