BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Brooke C.
Boise, ID
this is my number one favorite store for not only clothing but also home goods and decor. i especially love shopping online since they have more on there than they have in the stores. it's also easier to navigate. i seriously have so much stuff from urban it's ridiculous. i just love how unique their clothing is
Sarah J.
North Carolina
Urban outfitters have a really cute clothing collection as well as shoes. And really cute stuff for your phone. It’s really good quality. The one thing that they probably could approve if they lower the prices. I would recommend people to go to urban outfitters because it’s a really good place to go to shop
Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
 I love Urban Outfitters as a company. To start the stores are amazing and a vibe. Urban is expensive to me but it is worth it for the quality and style of the clothing. I wish they would pull their prices down but I still love them regardless. I always recommend Urban Outfitters as a go to quick find.
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
Urban outfitters is not like any other store I've learned but the only thing I don't agree with are their prices. I feel that they really take advantage of their customers with the amount of money they charge for their merchandise. Other than that very unique styles compared to any other place on the market.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
It's definitely overpriced, but they have some stuff that's kinda hard to find elsewhere - at least all in one place and in a store. I used to shop here all the time before they upgraded all of their stores and they changed everything so boho trendy and nothing like it used to be so I don't like it as much now
Alexandra S.
I love Urban Outfitters. They always have the best little gadgets and artsy decor. I'm in love with my Tupac shirt and my sheer rainbow crop I wore to #Prideweek. I love getting lost in there and exploring items I dont find anywhere else.
Kimmy K.
I LOVE UO they truly have something for everyone. From your home to fashion. They reach out to all different people with all different lifestyles. There options for living in small spaces is amazing! They make decorating your room so fun! Of course shop there. Their sales make it possible even on a tight budget.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
Urban outfitters stores are a bit not my style as I am in my mid twenties and I don't wear a lot of the styles they have BUT I do like some items of clothing and their little beauty sections. I also like their pins and accessories... anyway shopping online gets rid of the awkward 'I don't belong' feeling lol
Chelsea P.
Tampa, FL
I've rarely ever had issues with ordering online from urban outfitters. The ONE time I did the customer service was extremely helpful and polite and were able to solve my problem efficiently. The shipping is always fast and when you join their rewards you get 10% off and earn $5 coupons all the time!
Stephanie R.
Jamaica , NY
Great store for unique items, but certain things can be over priced (depending on the item). They have amazing sales, so I recommend keeping an eye out. Their online website doesn't have as much as some of their stores do. If you go to the actual store, you may find better deals than you would online.