BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Kylie R.
Niagara on the Lake, ON
Urban has very high-quality products, and their inventory ranges from very unique to basic which appeals to many different individuals- which is what I love about Urban Outfitters. Although their prices can get expensive, the products will last a long time if treated right. They also have home decor and furniture which is awesome. They have something for everyone.
Amanda R.
Bronx, NY
LOVE THIS PLACE! The name speaks for itself for sure. The quality of the clothes and everything there is great! I would feel like if there's room for importvement to add much more inexpensive products. But again there's both affordable and expensive but more expensive being that there's so much urban things here that are cute and unique but I still love Urban ❤️
Guadalupe C.
Love it love it love it! Each time you go online or even in store you always end up buying something. Yea some stuff is a bit pricey but the quality really makes it worth it. I recommended it , you won't regret it. They have in style outfits all the time.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I love Urban and honestly online has so much more stuff/options and so much cute sale stuff that’s never in the stores. They give free shipping and deals like 20-40% off sale items pretty often

So here’s my secret from one shopaholic to another: if you want cute clothes from here don’t ever buy them at full price, almost everything will eventually go on sale! :)
Monica S.
New York
The shipping is terrible. I got a pair of sneakers for my boyfriend & they were never delivered to me. UO did not notify me to tell me that the order was being cancelled. I had to contact them for a refund. Then I tried to reorder but they were sold out by the time I got the chance :( I still love their products but they need to work on shipping.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
I like the urbanoutfitters online store. The sale was great it was additional 40% of extra and their was free shipping. I shop their often since I live in Sunrise and the closest UO to me is about 35 minute drive so I order online and it delivers to me easily. It takes about 4 days to get it straight to my home and that is with ground shipping.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Such a trendy and fashionable . Great clothing a bit pricey though . I liked the setting and the clothes are great quality , very comfortable which will last you a long time . I've only shopped a few times , because it's not in my budget . But if your looking for a modern new age loose fitting then you definitely want to check this store out .
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I like a lot of accessories or stuff for my room! Yes it's good quality! I don't think it has any pros or cons and or needs improvements! I would recommend this because they have cute things!!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Most items from Urban Outfitters are ridiculously overpriced and are not high quality. I've found some items on the clearance rack that I've loved, mainly accessories such as beanies, scarves, and bags. Their clothing always runs small and is outrageously priced. $50 for a tank top? No. I do enjoy their home section/books and funny items.
Alden W.
Forest, VA
Probably half of my closet is from this store. I always wait until items go to the sale and never buy things full price from here. I love that you can ship back for free, that’s probably why I online shop here so much. And the fact that you only have to spend $50 for free shipping. They have amazing and super fast customer service as well!