BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Daniela F.
Cotulla , TX
I like a lot of accessories or stuff for my room! Yes it's good quality! I don't think it has any pros or cons and or needs improvements! I would recommend this because they have cute things!!
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Such a trendy and fashionable . Great clothing a bit pricey though . I liked the setting and the clothes are great quality , very comfortable which will last you a long time . I've only shopped a few times , because it's not in my budget . But if your looking for a modern new age loose fitting then you definitely want to check this store out .
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Most items from Urban Outfitters are ridiculously overpriced and are not high quality. I've found some items on the clearance rack that I've loved, mainly accessories such as beanies, scarves, and bags. Their clothing always runs small and is outrageously priced. $50 for a tank top? No. I do enjoy their home section/books and funny items.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
I like the urbanoutfitters online store. The sale was great it was additional 40% of extra and their was free shipping. I shop their often since I live in Sunrise and the closest UO to me is about 35 minute drive so I order online and it delivers to me easily. It takes about 4 days to get it straight to my home and that is with ground shipping.
Aisha H.
White sands , NM
I love shopping on urban outfitters online instead of the stores, because they have more deals online. They have a large assortment of clothes, shoes, accessories, and home decor at discounted prices. I only shop the sales, because let's be honest UO is pretty pricey. The shipping time is decent and returns are very easy and hassle free.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I've never bought clothes from here but I recently bought some stuff for my house and I am very pleased with the entire process. Some of their stuff is expensive but I typically find something I like on sale. The shipping process was very fast, faster than I expected it to be. I will be shopping on here for more items in the future.
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
I love UO. I've been a fan since my high school days. Back then the store seemed a by pricey for me but now it's much more affordable and reasonable if I ever need to splurge. Their stuff is good quality and always always make me feel happy just to look at the items that I've purchased, so you can imagine how good I feel wearing my purchase.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I only shop at this store for tank tops and socks because I love all the styles and colors they have plus everything is really soft. The prices are great and the shipping is really fast. They have a big variety of clothes and styles ! You should check them out and get socks they are amazing ! Find the fuzzy socks! You will not regret it
Sophie S.
Kensington, CA
Everyone hates on urban outfitters for their outrageous prices! And I have to agree I was trying on a $50 tank top like wuuuut! But they have the best jeans of your life! They go by waist size and height so if your short and curvy buy their jeans I swear you will love them forever and never buy another pair of jeans again
Erica F.
Lexington, KY
I like to look through the sale section at urban lol. they have a lot of cute shoes, skincare and I like a lot of their home goods. I find that their clothes don't fit really true to size when compared to other stores. So I do find that I end p exchanging or returning clothing. but other than that I love this store.