BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Danni S.
I've personally had nothing but good experiences with UO' s website. Most recently I placed an order for what I think was a price mistake (lime crime lipsticks for  $2.50 each, including sets!) And I was sure the order would get canceled. A few hours later, I got confirmation of shipping, and received my boxes 5 and 6 days later (they ship products from different distribution centers or stores, I suppose... which does kind of suck). But getting 16 lipsticks for $18 AFTER shipping? I'll take it!!!
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
My guilty pleasure... I know urban outfitters is overpriced, which makes their sales all the more tempting. Because they carry various brands, the quality of the clothes is hit or miss, but I've gotten some of my favorite pieces from here. BDG jeans and Kimchi Blue rompers are some of my favorite things! :)
Shipping is a little weird - you'll get one part of your shipment one week, and the other part the next. Sometimes they're out of stock and you'll never get the item, which is always a bummer.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I enjoy purchasing clothes and accessories off of this website. Shopping is always quick, never damages and their customer service has always been very respectful and resourceful to me. I love their clothes too. I will definitely be purchasing from the site again and I recommend to anyone who enjoys the new clothing trends. Check them out today!
Danielle R.
Glen Allen, VA
Probably my favorite place to shop for casual or going out clothing and it's also a really great place to find unique gifts. My only issue is the price can be a little steep for certain items (I'm not going to spend $40 on a tshirt sorry) but for dresses/pants/skirts/nice tops I think it's worth it and the quality is good. I've had a lot of items for years that I've purchased here and they're still in good shape, plus I always get compliments on them :)
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I absolutely love this store. Every thing they sell is very fashionable, on trend and also in style. It's not a very affordable store. But I have to say the clothing is very good quality. So you may be paying more for an outfit but it will last long. They also sell cute furniture and decor for your home which is a good price.
Sophia M.
San Francisco, CA
I really love urban outfitters but they can be super frustrating. Several times I have ordered something and I would never receive them. They would message me a month or two after my purchase saying the item is out of stock. This really confuses me and makes me totally frustrated. They do give me future discounts but about 5 times this has happened to me. However I do really enjoy their clothing, the prices are pretty crazy but the sales are good.
Aline B.
Love the unique style urban outfitters has. It's a very unique store where you can find a variety of different styles from trendy to vintage and retro. I really love their retro clothing, and how they sell vintage items like Polaroid cameras and vinyl record players. I also love the fact they sell skin care ( Mario Badescu) and makeup products ( bH cosmetics and Milk Makeup). I always find a super interesting wardrobe piece everytime I visit.
Kelaiah W.
Overland Park, KS
Urban outfitters is by far my favorite store im addicted to their app in which they give out coupons and do giveaways all the time! Some stuff is a little over priced but I'd say they're clothing and products are made with quality care and that's what's most important. Definitely recommend this store to anyone and everyone. Lastly, their apartment furnature and decor is absolutely amazing! Im always looking through their home living items!
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Love, love, love Urban Outfitters. I grew up with this brand in my high school and college years and still today this day, I wear their clothing. Urban Outfitters is fun and edgy with a range to feminine and boho. I love their accessories and home department as well. Great place to find gifts for family and friends.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
My son loves the store for his back-to-school wardrobe on top of other things as well. They're very well-known and their prices are very good as well I've never had a problem with shipping and or getting the stuff that I ordered correctly. They have a good customer service and return policy