BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Kelaiah W.
Overland Park, KS
Urban outfitters is by far my favorite store im addicted to their app in which they give out coupons and do giveaways all the time! Some stuff is a little over priced but I'd say they're clothing and products are made with quality care and that's what's most important. Definitely recommend this store to anyone and everyone. Lastly, their apartment furnature and decor is absolutely amazing! Im always looking through their home living items!
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Love, love, love Urban Outfitters. I grew up with this brand in my high school and college years and still today this day, I wear their clothing. Urban Outfitters is fun and edgy with a range to feminine and boho. I love their accessories and home department as well. Great place to find gifts for family and friends.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
My son loves the store for his back-to-school wardrobe on top of other things as well. They're very well-known and their prices are very good as well I've never had a problem with shipping and or getting the stuff that I ordered correctly. They have a good customer service and return policy
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I enjoy purchasing clothes and accessories off of this website. Shopping is always quick, never damages and their customer service has always been very respectful and resourceful to me. I love their clothes too. I will definitely be purchasing from the site again and I recommend to anyone who enjoys the new clothing trends. Check them out today!
Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
Urban Outfitters has some really cute stuff but it is always SO OVERPRICED! 30 bucks for a dinky wooden hanging mobile? 20 bucks for a little plastic picture frame? While I think they carry a lot of stuff that other stores don't carry, I still think they could lower the prices on a lot of their items.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Whenever purchase graphic tees this is the first place that I think of. They always have the coolest stuff. I am never lets out when I go on their website or I go into their store to go shopping they have some of the most unique things that you will not find another stores I love urban outfitters reward program as well they provide really good discounts and coupons for their customers I highly suggest shopping here if you don't already it is definitely a shopping experience that you want to try
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
always have really interesting gift items. i am in love with all the home decor and apartment furniture. the only place i have been able to find large floor pillows meant for sitting. super cute accessories and popular brand clothes. love that you can get something of everything from here.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
My order had a total of 6 items and was supposed to be delivered in two separate packages, which I was fine with. The first package came within two days, which I was super happy with. However, it was missing an item. Customer service lady was a little unenthusiastic but did issue a refund for the missing item. Second package was said to be delivered but was nowhere in site. I called again, and they happily refunded me for the second package.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
When I was living in Colorado, I really enjoyed being next to a mall that sold UO Clothing. They have some awesome and out-there styles that anyone can pull off. The only downside to Urban Outfitters is that their clothing is a bit pricy, even for someone who makes a decent salary.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love urban outfitters, they have such a wide variety of styles vintage jewelry I mean the store is unique. This store can be somewhat expensive but also affordable. I love shopping here at least 2 to 3 times a month they have great customer service and I highly recommend the store it's awesome!