BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Mary P.
Greenville , SC
Urban outfitters is a guilty pleasure of mine. I worked at the Pittsburgh store for a while, so I'll always have a soft spot for it. My best advice - download the UO app! A lot of times you'll be able to get an extra little discount and you can earn points towards rewards (usually a $5 off coupon). There are also sweepstakes and giveaways you can enter and you'll always be the first to know about new arrivals or sales. Most of the time I go to UO online because I look for deals on their furniture a room decorating options because you can't really shop those in stores because they're really limited with what they have on hand.
Kiley K.
I ordered this duvet cover and the matching shams for my bed and I have to say I love them!!😍 my only problem is the duvet cover was 99$ NOT including the pillow cases (they were an extra $40 for 2) which is definitely over priced. The quality is nice but it’s not super soft it’s just average. The reviews say the cover shrinks in the dryer so when I was mine I wash and dry it on cool. I recommend washing it on delicate so the tassels don’t fall off. The set is so cute so my only problem is the price
Alyssa B.
Love the store, not the website. There were SO many problems the one time that I ordered online from Urban. Long story short, the order never said it went through and after a long phone call with customer service, it charged me twice and I couldn’t cancel my order because the time allotted to cancel is like 10 minutes or something. Anyway, had to return the entire second order and explain to the lady what happened, when we responded with “ya, that happens a lot.” Not sure if I will trust ordering online with them again or if the situation was just a freak incident, but I still love the clothes :)
Ann R.
Roseville, MN
This is the type of store that if you would leave me there for a whole day I would be so happy, I love that they carry indie stores and now also makeup; their sale section it's so good (i always go there first, most of the time it's at the back of the store) and just the music and the vibes it's lovely, costumer service it's also great, I give it five stars for being awesome
Danni S.
I've personally had nothing but good experiences with UO' s website. Most recently I placed an order for what I think was a price mistake (lime crime lipsticks for  $2.50 each, including sets!) And I was sure the order would get canceled. A few hours later, I got confirmation of shipping, and received my boxes 5 and 6 days later (they ship products from different distribution centers or stores, I suppose... which does kind of suck). But getting 16 lipsticks for $18 AFTER shipping? I'll take it!!!
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
My guilty pleasure... I know urban outfitters is overpriced, which makes their sales all the more tempting. Because they carry various brands, the quality of the clothes is hit or miss, but I've gotten some of my favorite pieces from here. BDG jeans and Kimchi Blue rompers are some of my favorite things! :)
Shipping is a little weird - you'll get one part of your shipment one week, and the other part the next. Sometimes they're out of stock and you'll never get the item, which is always a bummer.
Danielle R.
Glen Allen, VA
Probably my favorite place to shop for casual or going out clothing and it's also a really great place to find unique gifts. My only issue is the price can be a little steep for certain items (I'm not going to spend $40 on a tshirt sorry) but for dresses/pants/skirts/nice tops I think it's worth it and the quality is good. I've had a lot of items for years that I've purchased here and they're still in good shape, plus I always get compliments on them :)
Sophia M.
San Francisco, CA
I really love urban outfitters but they can be super frustrating. Several times I have ordered something and I would never receive them. They would message me a month or two after my purchase saying the item is out of stock. This really confuses me and makes me totally frustrated. They do give me future discounts but about 5 times this has happened to me. However I do really enjoy their clothing, the prices are pretty crazy but the sales are good.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I absolutely love this store. Every thing they sell is very fashionable, on trend and also in style. It's not a very affordable store. But I have to say the clothing is very good quality. So you may be paying more for an outfit but it will last long. They also sell cute furniture and decor for your home which is a good price.
Aline B.
Love the unique style urban outfitters has. It's a very unique store where you can find a variety of different styles from trendy to vintage and retro. I really love their retro clothing, and how they sell vintage items like Polaroid cameras and vinyl record players. I also love the fact they sell skin care ( Mario Badescu) and makeup products ( bH cosmetics and Milk Makeup). I always find a super interesting wardrobe piece everytime I visit.