BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Silvia A.
Cute clothes, stylish but overpriced. But the tiny random useless things? Those are the ones that’ll make me go broke.!
V S.
Easy to use. Love urban outfitters. Very colourful bright website the last time I checked. I shop on here quite often.
Gemma C.
Delabole, Cornwall
Full of quirky and interesting products. I love the gifts and books you can buy but find the clothing a little pricey.
Shawna P.
Cornwall, ON
Love their clothes. Good selection and the prices are awesome. Sales are great too! If you haven't gone yet, find one!
Raizelle L.
I love that they have a huge section of everything you need in your wardrobe. Recently got some overtone and I love it
JAMIE N.
abu dhabi
This is the only store I truly love spending my hard earned money in it is my favorite ANS almost only store I shop in
Vilja K.
The clothes is colorful and it’s very good quality. It’s not expensive, and you get a lot of products for your money.
Valeria P.
Columbus, OH
I literally can spend hours and hours hanging around this shop. They have a lot of great stuff! They have EVERYTHING!
Jennifer L.
Is an amazing page is incredible and the prices are not to much expensive are normal right now is my favorite store
Sofia T.
Nice trendy clothes but do think most of them are overpriced. Yeah the quality is good but you do pay for the name.