BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Alyssa B.
Love the store, not the website. There were SO many problems the one time that I ordered online from Urban. Long story short, the order never said it went through and after a long phone call with customer service, it charged me twice and I couldn’t cancel my order because the time allotted to cancel is like 10 minutes or something. Anyway, had to return the entire second order and explain to the lady what happened, when we responded with “ya, that happens a lot.” Not sure if I will trust ordering online with them again or if the situation was just a freak incident, but I still love the clothes :)
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
One of my favorite stores since high school! Love their retro/ boho vibes and they have pretty good prices to me ! ( I do spend a lot of money on clothes just for reference!) I just ordered some stuff from there last week that I am totally obsessed with and will definitely continue to shop there for the foreseeable future! They always have the cutest jewelry and accessories and great sales all the time! If you think their stuff is too expensive and you really want something just wait because IT WILL go on sale!
Logyn M.
I love everything about Urban Outfitters. The vibes from the moment you walking in to he store re so relaxing. From the music to the employees, it’s great. Most of the time I got in just browsing and almost sways end up purchasing something. The graphics tee’s in the men’s section never disappoint. Their shirts have childhood memories instead of the quotes that don’t make sense on them. I’m definitely going back.
Grace H.
Cultural appropriation central, am I right guys. This store is very cute the clothes give off very hipster, chill, hippy, trendy, I’m so cool cause I’m not even trying vibes. I used to buy into this but I’m honestly over this store. The products are ridiculously over priced, especially for the quality of the clothes you are getting as it’s not that good. Also this company is constantly stealing ideas from other artists, especially from Etsy. The clothes are very cute and I love the style but it’s not worth it. Overall the clothes are crazy over priced, okay quality, the company steals ideas/designs from independent artists (very often from Etsy) and is constantly appropriating other cultures. I wouldn’t recommend.
Kiley K.
I ordered this duvet cover and the matching shams for my bed and I have to say I love them!!😍 my only problem is the duvet cover was 99$ NOT including the pillow cases (they were an extra $40 for 2) which is definitely over priced. The quality is nice but it’s not super soft it’s just average. The reviews say the cover shrinks in the dryer so when I was mine I wash and dry it on cool. I recommend washing it on delicate so the tassels don’t fall off. The set is so cute so my only problem is the price
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I find items here are either hit or miss. I’ve definitely bought clothing here for more money than I would like to pay but the quality was great and they’ve lasted a long time so it was worth it. However that’s not always the case, sometimes I feel like I’m buying cheaply made clothing for a ridiculous price. I do understand though that a lot of that doesn’t fall on UO but more on the brands they sell, overall I️ don’t think I’ll ever stop shopping here, definitely try to buy in store so you can feel the fabric if possible!
marlena S.
Online shopping is not really the best and I love you so much there’s so many better things about shopping online shopping in stores and like everyone that I know always shops on there and if you don’t show up on there they might even are you it’s a simple open
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I love urban outfitters because of how original they are and they always have cute clothes in the liver on time and it’s not too expensive and they also offer a student discount and always have really good sales going on especially during the holiday season
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Where I live, our UO isn’t as big so I much prefer to shop online because there’s more to chose from. They also have much more in the sales section than in stores. I wish they did more free shipping promotions or allowed you to ship to store for free.
Stephany B.
boynton beach, fl
I mainly use the app because I just always have my phone in hand. Either way online provides a target range of items then in store! You can still return online items in store which is a plus! I love their styles for home as well!