Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesUrbani
Truffles White Truffle Oil, 18 oz

Urbani Truffles White Truffle Oil, 1.8 oz

by Urbani

Through the natural use of the white truffle - Tuber magnatum pico - olive oil gains an intense and unique fragrance: ribbonshaped pasta or rice become incomparable. On every kind of meat and fish a few drops of truffle olive-oil will give the final touch of class to an unforgettable dish. The main characteristic which distinguishes Urbani infused oils from the others oils in the market, is that in time, the aroma will remain firm and equally intense without loosing its scent. Quantities of product recommended per portion: 1 teaspoon Ingredients: Olive-oil, white truffles aroma (Tuber magnatum pico), white truffle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Urbani Truffles White Truffle Oil, 1.8 oz!
This isn't even the product I wanted I was in the baby section how did it take him to this I'm so confused right now
Atlanta, GA
This is a subtle but decent truffle oil. The packaging could be better, as I end up wasting some product whenever I pour some out. I prefer Urbani's black truffle oil to this one, as this one seems to be less flavorful, but it's still worth a try.
Toronto, Ontario
Yummmmmy Truffle Oil!!! I use it on salads and dressings and my favorite way to use it is marinating mushrooms. Then use the mushrooms on top of a pasta sauce. So delicious!

Looking for your answer?