Urban_Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Oliver S.Urban_Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Samantha W.

BY URBAN DECAY

This mermaid-worthy formula endures (we've actually tested it at sea), and the light gel formula never looks cakey. Now go slay a sailor with those eyes. If waterproof mascaras that leave your lashes feeling heavy and cakey make you want to weep bitter... see more...

Urban_Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara
  • "Very solid waterproof mascara. It is light, not heavy, doesn’t cake or flake. It’s great for a subtle, natural look." in 3 reviews
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
Wasn’t super pleased with the waterproof part. The mascara flaked away while a day at the beach leaving me with lashes that lost their mascara on some and I wasnt so happy with that. But as a basic mascara for a day time look it’s fine. Didn’t really have much wow factor to it.
Samantha W.
Visalia
[product:urban_decay-cannonball-ultra-waterproof-mascara] The reason I gave this mascara a lower rating is because of the fallout. The fibers in this mascara do you make your lashes look very long, but soon you start to see little fibers falling onto your cheeks from the mascara. I wish the fibers stayed in place because this mascara would be perfect if that was the case.
Kayla F.
Really lengthens lashes. Love urban decay and its mascara products. It applies easily without clumps! Waterproof so it didn’t come off. Love this product and use it almost everyday.
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
My go to beach mascara! Super waterproof and it makes my lashes look great! It doesn’t get all clumpy or fall off at all when wet. Easy to apply and fits in my beach bag perfectly. If you need a great waterproof mascara this is the one!
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product. I like the brush they use. It make applying the product very easy and I used this product about 2-3 times a week. I love that is it waterproof
Kara W.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Not the best mascara Ive used but also not the worst. It applies easily to my lashes and doesnt clump them like other brands can. The problem I had is that I dont have very thick lashes and with this it separated them great but didnt give them a fuller or thicker look at all. I think if you have thicker lashes to being with then this would work great for you.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Brecklyn H.
Olathe
I really like thus mascara it works really well on me and makes my under eyelashes easy to get and I have short eyelashes so I really find this useful
Shyla C.
Ronan
This is a great mascara I love the brush. It works wonders lasts all day! Isn't ment for every day use tho the waterproof is super hard to remove.
yvette f.
I really liked this product. It worked really well with my lashes, however it dried out faster then I thought it would