Urban Therapy Twisted Sista Leave-In Conditioner Spray

by Urban Therapy

Instantly detangles. Eliminates frizz while conditioning. Designed to restore manageability, moisture and shine whilst helping to repair and reduce breakage. Restores manageability, moisture and shine. Helps repair and reduce breakage. Free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates and mineral oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Urban Therapy Twisted Sista Leave-In Conditioner Spray!
Guanica, Puerto Rico
I tried this product yesterday, it was the cream one, not spray, and absolutely LOVED it! I was a little worried that it would be too greasy, because it is leave-in and it's not a gel. I'm used to using only gel products to style my curly hair, but I gave this a try and I'm really happy with the results. My hair looked amazing and had zero frizz. When I ran my fingers through, it didn't feel like I had any product at all. My curls were defined and light. Just perfect. I recommend this to anyone with curly hair. Also, great price.

Looking for your answer?