BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolsurban studio
Ultimate Blending Sponge Flawless Blend Black

Urban Studio Ultimate Blending Sponge Flawless Blend Black

by urban studio

Flawlessly blends foundation and other makeup for a smooth, seamless finish . Use damp or dry . Latex-free and hypoallergenic . By Urban Studio .

Flawlessly blends foundation and other makeup for a smooth, seamless finish; Use damp or dry; Latex-free and hypoallergenic; By Urban Studio

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Urban Studio Ultimate Blending Sponge Flawless Blend Black!
Jenny Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Urban Studio Ultimate Blending Sponge Flawless Blend Black uploaded by Jenny Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so in love with the packaging and the color. Put overall I love the quality of this blending sponges they work so nice on the skin 😍🤯
Carmen B.
Doral, FL
Urban Studio Ultimate Blending Sponge Flawless Blend Black uploaded by Carmen B.
I have to say that this my favorite sponge, I use to like the real techniques and I still like but the shape of this one is more easy to blend the concealer. They are very affordable you get 3 sponges for $4.
Patricia  O.
Urban Studio Ultimate Blending Sponge Flawless Blend Black uploaded by Patricia  O.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This brand of beauty sponges is literally the ultimate makeup lovers dream. It’s honestly the closest dupe to the original beauty blender. It’s super soft and easy to work with. In my opinion it’s even better than the real technique sponges. I found mine at TJ Maxx. Only thing I wish I could change is the fact that they don’t have a body blender ( the bigger size sponge ) like real techniques offers.
Laura D.
zebulon
I quite like this sponge, good shape and quite cheap. I like much. It’s Good product
Emma P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I was impressed with this, I picked it up at TJMaxx and I thought it would be hard, but when I wet it not only did it grow a ton, but it softened. I think it soaked up a bit of product, definitely not a dupe for the beauty blender, but maybe a good alternative
Madeline M.
Honestly I’m in love with this sponge, it was only $3.99 or $4.99 so I didn’t expect much from it. Only to find out it was actually amazing. It’s not hard like most sponges I’ve tried and it’s nice a soft. It blends so well!! I got it at Marshall’s.
Mariah R.
Ashuelot, NH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand beauty blenders. Great quality, smooth application , easy to clean, I prefer bright colors tho.
Jade L.
stumbled across this in marshall’s & did a little digging & found that it was a perfect dupe for the beauty blender. went ahead & snagged it and i’m so glad i did. i like it more than the beauty blender and i like the price way more too. it works wonderfully. i love that it’s black , makes foundation a dream to apply, & it’s really easy to clean! this is my new go to.
Samantha V.
Vero Beach, FL
By far, this is one of the softest, squishiest makeup sponges I've ever used. I buy these for about half the price at Marshall's and Tj Maxx. These are absolutely lovely sponges and they're like 4 bucks!
Oksana P.
Oxon Hill, MD
Good price. easy to apply and easy to wash. Perfect for every day use. I definitely like it

Looking for your answer?