Urban Skin RX Purifying 2-in-1 Pumpkin Pore Detox Mask and Scrub 6 oz. uploaded by Jennifer M.Urban Skin RX Purifying 2-in-1 Pumpkin Pore Detox Mask and Scrub 6 oz. uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY URBAN SKIN RX

Purifying 2-in-1 Pumpkin Pore Detox Mask & Scrub is a self warming, dual action mask and scrub that combines detoxifying clay, exfoliating jojoba beads as well as enzymes and vitamins to reduce the appearance of pore size, deep cleanse and rejuvenate the skin.Includes our proprietary formula ClearTone Advanced Technology. In 15 minutes or less your skin will look like it's had the ultimate facial treatment!

Who Should Use - Anyone with breakout prone skin, clogged pores, large pores, uneven skin tone, rough texture, aging skin, dull skin or uneven skin tone; Who Shouldn’t Use - This product is suitable for everyone!; How It Looks/Smells/Feels - This thick off-white cream has small orange beads that absorb when rubbed into the skin. The pleasant cozy smell of pumpkin extract fills your nose as the mask begins to give you a comforting warm sensation

Kara H.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Target
Firstly, this product is not tested on animals which I love and while this isn’t what I usually look for any a face mask, the product sMELLS AMAZING and the PSL fragrance lingers on your skin for the whole day. I have been using for 2 times per week for roughly 3 weeks and have not noticed any crazy difference but I do suffer from sensitive, problem skin and have yet to find a mask that really helps a significant amount.

As a heads up for first time users, the mask is THICK and comes out very slowly in small amounts so the application part is a little bit hard but once you get it on and feel the self-warming it is worth it.
Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Online
Oh this baby right here feels so good when you apply it and I love that it detox my pores. And it honestly works best while your in the shower the steam helps. I would recommend this one whose skin needs a little pick me up after a stressful week or long vacation. Urban Skin RX Purifying 2-in-1 Pumpkin Pore Detox Mask and Scrub 6 oz.
Naige H.
Hesperia
Highly recommended for darker skin tones good to use at least once or twice a week just depending on how your skin looks it smoothed you out and purifies the skin it leaves my face looking fresh it also helps with pore control !
Kimberly D.
Purchased at: Target
This is hands down my new favorite mask!! With the first use my skin felt super smooth and looked fresh and glowy. The exfoliating beads are gentle enough to get rid of dead skin without stripping my skin dry. A definite must have to preserve your skin through the fall and winter months.
Ada R.
Brooklyn
This parody thing has left my face feeling fresh and smooth. My pores have gotten smaller throughout the course of 4 weeks. I cannot wait to keep using urban skin extra product. My face does not feel as dry as the Sahara desert.
Crystal J.
Purchased at: Target
I am new to this product, this is week 3 and so far so good. It smells amazing and legit heats up. I haven't noticed a complete difference yet but I hope I will. Using only once a week.
Okunoren B.
Fontainebleau, France
As a person with acne prone/combo skin, this has all my favorite contents especially Salicylic acid! It’s a self warming mask that doesn’t dry completely which makes taking it off easy. I use 3 times a week as my skin is not sensitive.