BeautyFaceFacial SkincareUrban Skin Rx
Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct

Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct

by Urban Skin Rx

BOOST YOUR GLOW! The Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit includes our favorite clinical skincare products to help you improve the appearance of uneven skin tone! Those favorites include the Even Tone Cleansing Bar, Even Tone Super Glow Serum and the Retinol Rapid Repair and Dark Spot Treatment. What it includes: EVEN TONE CLEANSING BAR 1 oz BEST-SELLER! This cleansing bar is a complexion-perfecting cleansing treatment that improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dark marks. It works as a daily cleanser, mask and exfoliator. FORMULATED WITH - Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Niacinamide, Licorice Root Extract EVEN TONE SUPER GLOW SERUM 0.5 fl oz (FULL SIZE!) This serum is a brightening antioxidant powerhouse. It is the perfect blend of ingredients that work together to improve the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and rough texture. Leaves skin feeling smooth and slows signs of aging. FORMULATED WITH - 10percent L-Ascorbic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Kojic Acid RETINOL RAPID REPAIR and DARK SPOT TREATMENT 0.5 fl oz

I Have had great success with this, however I’m curious will the dark spots come back when I stop using this or once they’re gone are they gone for good?
Did Anyone else’s face start to pill right away after putting onUrban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct ?
I just started this kit and wanted to get any feedback from others who used it. Did the dark spot treatment work for you? Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct ?
Start your review of Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct!
Naomi W.
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct uploaded by Naomi W.
Purchased at: Target
I'd been using Cetaphil since probably 2006 when I was in college to keep my facial skin clear. Last year when we had to start wearing masks, my face started breaking out more & not responding to the Cetaphil facial cleanser. So, I started shopping around. I kept seeing this ad for Urban Skin Rx on social media & decided to give the Even Tone starter kit a try. My skin tone has become even & breakouts are few & far between. I even bought some products for my Mom. I love it & wish I found it sooner!
Jessica H.
Hurley, VA
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct uploaded by Jessica H.
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes , these are RAW photos! 😬 If any products deserves 5 stars this is it!! Absolutely AMAZING! Y’all I had melasma and dark spots beyond severe, I was embarrassed to walk out of my house without makeup on. I noticed tremendous evening of my skin within 3 days which gave me hope this was not permanent and it was helping. Yes my face did get a little dry when I first started but it was working that’s all that mattered to me! Just lather on a good moisturizer at night! I have used retinol products before so I didn’t experience a purge as I have already been thru that before, so I can’t speak on that. I can go out with ZERO makeup on now and am confident that no one is staring wondering what in the h)@& happened to my face! This was a purchase I made on my own at ulta and was not gifted. Best product I have ever found for evening skintone and getting rid of dark spots and melasma. FYI my damage was caused by acne scarring and spending way to much time in tanning beds years ago and out in the sun with no spf! The pictures show the before and after of my forehead, before was two months ago, and after is today!! I will forever be grateful to this company for fixing my skin and will continue to use and it is still continuing to improve every week!!! (Slide to view photos!)
Chelsea  J.
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct uploaded by Chelsea  J.
So I was in search of another skin care regimen as I came across Urban Skin RX. My go to products are Murad, but I decided to try something different. I have only been using this product for 2 days and so far so good.
KyIsha W.
Raleigh, NC
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct uploaded by KyIsha W.
As of now I'm giving this kit a 3 star because I believe one of these products cause a bad reaction. I think it was the Retinol treatment, but I don't know for sure. I will try it again this week. I'm going to only use the Cleaning bar and Retinol. If I manage that with no reaction, then I will add in the serum.
Nefertiti S.
Brooklyn, NY
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Essentials Starter Kit - 1ct uploaded by Nefertiti S.
I recently bought the starter kit being that I didn’t want to invest too much money into products that may not work on my skin... but these products have been doing my skin justice... I am glowing everydayyyyyyyy Complexion Protection Moisturizer SPF30 on the side
Samay B.
Catonsville , MD
I have been using this product for two days now and I’ve already seen improvement in my face. The first day some of my discoloration disappeared and the next day my face has a glow to it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandra B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
il y a 8 mois
Sheyenne M. il y a 8 mois
Hi, I actually purchased a $30 kit from target because I had went to the spa and got a facial and my skin got a little burned. I couldn’t find a product that was specified specifically for dark spots like an entire line so this was a great line for me to try. I did try it for 30 days and within about two weeks the dark spot on my face slowly started to fade. This brand is made for melanin skin so that is a plus. The serum as well as the moisturizer has my skin looking so bright and so glow he that I just fell in love. I signed up for their subscription box where you get a surprise every I believe three months. I would definitely consistently use it to see results. I only use the dark spot treatment at night time. I’m almost done with my second cleansing bomb and moisturizer.