Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar

by Urban Skin Rx

BESTSELLER!  The 3-in-1 Even Tone Cleansing Bar is a complexion perfecting cleansing treatment that improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dark marks. It works as a daily cleanser, mask and exfoliator. This unique cleansing system delivers a proprietary formula, ClearTone Advanced Technology by way of an enclosed exfoliating sponge and cleanser in a jar. This technology of 6 ingredients work synergistically to reveal a healthy and even complexion. Perfect for all skin types.

What is ClearTone Advanced Technology? Learn more here.

Who Should Use:

This cleansing bar is perfect for anyone who suffers from dark marks or an uneven skin tone and desires an improvement in their overall complexion. Ideal for normal to combination skin.

Who Shouldn’t Use:

This product is suitable for everyone.

How It Looks/Smells/Feels:

This product is a solid brown cleansing bar in a jar that lathers beautifully with a light tea tree and licorice smell.

*Please note that any color changes in the bottom of the cleansing bar that may appear are normal due to exposure to light, water and air.

Benifits:

• 3 in 1 daily cleansing treatment for uneven skin tone and dark spots
  • Promotes a brighter, healthier, more even complexion
  • Perfect for all skin types
  • Can be used as a treatment mask and daily exfoliator
  • Promotes an even skin tone and a healthy complexion with ClearTone Advanced Technology- Kojic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Azelaic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin A and L-glutathione

Ingredient:

Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Niacinamide, and Black Tea Leaf Extract
cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glycerin, sodium hydroxide lye, d-glucitol, propylene glycol, sorbitan oleate, glycerin, sodium hydroxide lye, witch hazel, black tea, azelaic acid, camphor, kojic acid, niacinamide, tannins, glucosamine hcl, l-glutamine, urea, sodium lactate, calcium ascorbate, retinyl palmitate, alpha arbutin, propylene glycol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract

How To Use:

1. Moisten enclosed sponge with warm water and rub across cleansing bar to create a creamy lather.
  2. Gently massage onto face using small circular motions, allowing the lather to remain on the face for one to two minutes.
  3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and gently pat skin dry.
  4. Rinse sponge and wring out excess water. Do not put back inside the jar. Allow the sponge to fully dry on top of the lid of the jar.Can be used to cleanse the skin both morning and night. Can also be used as a mask and left on for three to five minutes before being rinsed off.

Is this good for acne prone and oily skin I need something that will be clean and keep my skin free of bumps?
Does this product dry out your skin ?
I have very oily and acne prone skin. My pimples over the years have left dark spots which don’t fade away because each time, a new pimple comes up on my face and leaves a dark spot. What do you recommend for me?
Start your review of Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is not Pr Or Voxbox Im extremely excited to try more of urban Skin rx the even tone cleansing bar does wonders for my skin
Shantrell D.
Panama City, FL
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar uploaded by Shantrell D.
Purchased at: Target
Love love this Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar!!! I’m all for 1 product that can do 3 things🙌🏾…This product has been awesome! It has helped brighten and even my skin tone and has been my cleanser! It comes with a sponge that helps exfoliate or you can use your hands… want a mask? leave it on for 3 mins and you have a mask treatment! Definitely recommend!
Nia N.
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar uploaded by Nia N.
I love the Even Tone cleansing bar! I actually have three different cleansing bars from this brand, and enjoy them all. This lathers up beautifully for use as a mask, or of course you can use it like a typical bar of soap. It also comes with a little sponge, although I tend to use my own reusable little pads or occasionally a facial brush. Highly recommend!
Meg H.
Mobile, AL
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar uploaded by Meg H.
Purchased at: Target
Let start by saying I have moderate hormonal acne so unfortunately I don't really get experience the full benefits of any skin care products right now. I bought this product to see if will help my acne scars. It lathers nicely and comes with a small sponge to help with exfoliation. My acne scars have lighten buy still noticeable however the parts of my face where I rarely get acne is much brighter and tighter.
Evencia C.
Orlando, FL
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar uploaded by Evencia C.
I can see a difference in my skin from my hyperpigmentation. but I feel like when I stop using this it breaks me out . but I love the color
bridget W.
Louisville, KY
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar uploaded by bridget W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve heard this product was good from my coworkers, so I finally decided to give it a go. BOY WAS I AMAZED! I wish I had before and after pictures, but you’ll just have to go by my word. After the first use I noticed results! That rarely happens! My skin was softer and smoother. After a few days I have noticed some of my scars lightening up. It cleared all the minor breakouts on my cheeks (where I get them the most). It’s super easy to use AND you can use it as a mask! Would totally recommend to anyone who struggles with texture and breakouts
Aleah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar uploaded by Aleah A.
I enjoyed using this product. It did help with offering even tones throughout but it was a little on the drying side. I don’t love the fact that the bar has to remain in the jug.
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I heard really good things about this, and bought it during one of Ulta's sales. The box states it is a 3 in 1 cleansing treatment that promotes even skin pigmentation, perfect for all skin types. It's supposed to improve appearance of dark spots, dull complexion, uneven skintone, blemish prone skin, sun damage, and rough texture. It has six key ingredients such as azelaic acid, niacinamide, kojic acid, L-Gluthathione, Vitamin A, and Alpha Arbutin. It's also free of fragrance, sulfates, parabens, and is not tested on animals. It comes with two hard little sponges that puff up when wetted. To get the formula, you must wet the sponge, ring out a little, and rub the soap. It smells like black licorice, which I'm definitely not at all a fan of. The soap itself was hard to get onto the sponge and even harder to lather onto the skin. Directions say you can leave onto the skin for 3 minutes as a mask. If you do that, the mask is very dry. It does not lather at all, but I will say the sponge does exfoliate the face nicely. Afterwards, my face felt clean but rather dry. I have not noticed any change to complexion or evenness in tone, but it has helped with roughness. Although, I think any exfoliating sponge or wash would do the same. Make sure you leave the sponges out to dry on top of the container or mold could grow. Overall I'm not a fan of this. It may work better for others, but its not my cup of tea.
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: ULTA
If I never use another cleanser THIS one is awesome in my book ! Say it’s all in my head but I can see a brighter, more even toned look to my face and I’m addicted!!!
Melanie R.
Dorchester, MA
Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar uploaded by Melanie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has helped even out the hyperpigmentation on my skin a lot. I use it whenever I get breakouts. I recently just dyed my hair and unfortunately had some weird allergic reaction to the hair dye and broke out all over my forehead. Nothing seemed to clear up my forehead irritation bumps besides this. I also used it in conjunction with some of the ordinary products.

225 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...