Urban Skin Rx Dark Spot Essentials Travel Kit with All In One Supplements for Correcting Uneven Skin Tone

BY URBAN SKIN RX

CLEANSE, BRIGHTEN, PROTECT, REPEAT! The Dark Spot Essentials Travel Kit + Supplements is the perfect on-the-go travel kit that contains some of our best sellers for correcting uneven skin tone with the added bonus of our Even Tone Support Supplements. Start your journey today to a brighter, more even complexion! This 30 day supply includes: Even Tone Cleansing Bar 1 oz Dermshield All Skin Sun Protection Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 0.5 oz Even Tone Night Treatment 0.5 oz Super C Brightening Serum 0.33 oz Even Tone Support Supplements 60 capsules Who Should Use This package is perfect for anyone who suffers from an uneven skin tone and desires an improvement in their overall complexion. Who Shouldn’t Use Not suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing or those with dry and hypersensitive skin. How It Looks/Smells/Feels Even Tone Cleansing Bar: This product is a solid brown cleansing bar in a jar that lathers beautifully with a light tea tree and licorice smell. Super C Brightening Serum: This lightweight serum is a transparent yellow color with a light citrus smell. Dermshield All Skin Sun Protection Daily Moisturizer SPF 30: This lightly scented, lightweight cream feels luxurious going on and absorbs completely transparent leaving your skin moisturized and protected. Even Tone Night Treatment- This off-white cream is fast absorbing and fragrance free.

ON-THE-GO TRAVEL KIT - Contains some of our best sellers for correcting uneven skin tone.; BONUS ADDED - Even Tone Support Supplements with Glutathione; ESSENTIALS STARTER SET - Delivers a brighter, more even complexion.

Amanda H.
Fayetteville , NC
Love love love!! I been using this product for six months and I saw results within the first two weeks. This product is amazing my skin is much brighter. My dark spots are fading. I will definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Nana N.
new jersey
I ABSOLUTELY LIVE BY THIS BRAND. They legit came for me when my skin was at its worst. I just started using them in 2018 and my skin has been glowing since
Rori M.
It has by far been the best skin regime I have seen to date. Believe me when I tell you I have tried a lot of skin and facial products.

Amazon