Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse uploaded by Annie R.

BY URBAN REMEDY #7 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Each Urban Remedy juice cleanse contains only the best for targeting specific ailments, strengthening your body to heal itself and jump-start your healthier lifestyle. Bursting with flavor from a variety of fruits, veggies, and nuts, an Urban Remedy juice helps to invigorate weight loss, wellness, and energy. see more...

M Y.
M Y.
Saint Louis, MO
They taste great, and it's good that they use all natural ingredients (at least according to the label), but they can be a bit pricey.
June W.
June W.
Evanston, IL
I would love to do this as a cleanse! Looks tasty and easy. I tried using Naked juices but there is far too much sugar to be healthy
HEATHER  C.
HEATHER C.
Great way to start your morning off in a positive direction. The taste is delicious and I would recommend to anyone wanting a jump start on cleansing. Many Blessings.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
I did the urban remedy juice cleanse about a year ago. All the juices were very delicious, some I preferred over others. While I did feel great after, I'm not fully convinced juice cleanses are as magical as people are claiming they are. I will say this is a great way to jump into a new, healthy life style if you are looking to make major changes. Urban Remedy recommends a special diet pre and post cleanse so it is a good way to detox from processed, unhealthy food to eat more whole and raw foods. UR sends you daily emails during your cleanse, and has many resources online to answer almost all of your questions. They just started introducing meal detoxes which I am interested in trying!
Braeven O.
Braeven O.
Wilton, WI
Great juice cleanser! Easy for grab n go! They taste amazing and I would recommend these to anyone looking for an easy body cleanser!
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Long Beach , CA
These urban remedies look like they can Put in some work and help clean your insides.
Rheannon h.
Rheannon h.
Winston Salem , NC
This a good way to start a healthy start in cleansing your body. Also you should eat healthy aw well
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't drink these as a cleanse, but I did separately. They're pretty pricey, but every juice cleanse is. They tasted good and I would buy these more if I had the money
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Just like everyone says, yes. They're pricey. Although I think I've seen these in Costco a couple times and obviously that brings the price down a TINY bit.
This is a great starter for someone that's never done a juice cleanse before. It's pre-made, so you know that what you see is what you get. It's also entirely organic which is always a plus, especially if you're trying to cleanse.
So yes. Would I recommend this to someone? Absolutely. But if you want juicing to be a regular thing in your life, I would recommend looking in to your own recipes and buying a juicer. It'll pay for itself eventually.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
I didn't enjoy this detox. It was super weak for me and didn't help me at all.
Ari L.
Ari L.
Downey, CA
How often should i do juice cleansings?
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Any recommendations for a less expensive juice cleanse?
Diane L.
Diane L.
lebanon, MO
Fitspiration Expert
Are these really helpful? I need an honest answer. Im considering detoxing soon.
nicole p.
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
I have always wanted to try these but the price stops me. Has anyone used them? Are they worth the cost?
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Hamden, CT
Do these really work? I've wanted to try a juice cleanse but wasn't sure if it was worth it.