Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse uploaded by Annie R.

BY URBAN REMEDY #8 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Each Urban Remedy juice cleanse contains only the best for targeting specific ailments, strengthening your body to heal itself and jump-start your healthier lifestyle. Bursting with flavor from a variety of fruits, veggies, and nuts, an Urban Remedy juice helps to invigorate weight loss, wellness, and energy. see more...

Heather Z.
Loudon, Nh
I tried this cleanse to see what it was all about. I always feel hungry, so I was skeptical on how I would feel. It tastes OK and I was still hungry. I wasn't thrilled about this cleanse. I did feel very cleansed but I would like to find a cleanse that doesn't completely make me feel EMPTY!
Rachel S.
Plano, TX
They taste great! and I felt great all day, but it just didn't keep me full!!
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
One of my favorite juice cleanses! When I started my diet a few months ago I began with this cleanse and it really worked. They tasted great and kept me energized throughout the day. I loved the variety of flavors, and the more I drank the healthier I felt. I would definitely recommend this. The only downside is that they're a bit pricey but that is typical with most cleanses.
Genesis D.
I ordered this ready-made detox cleanse because I don't have enough time to make it by myself and I was very pleased when I received it. There's no one taste I didn't like. It's also a surprising easy program to follow.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
I'm excited to try these out. I've heard lots of good things and think it will help kick start my healthier lifestyle I've started.
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm iffy on trying.. My best friend did this and did lose weight and it released bloating but as soon as she returned to normal (very healthy) calorie counting, she gained every single ounce back. To me, that's not worth it. UNLESS you're in desperate need before a big event. Then maybe go for it!! Just don't expect that to last ..
Elizabeth H.
Easy to grab to work with me in the mornings. It saves me a lot of time and tastes delicious
HEATHER C.
Great way to start your morning off in a positive direction. The taste is delicious and I would recommend to anyone wanting a jump start on cleansing. Many Blessings.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've watched 5 of my friends lose 10-15 pounds each on this amazing cleanse. Never have I ever seen results like this gives
Karla V.
Glendale, AZ
Quite expensive actually. But if you're willing to spend the money, it's a pretty good product
Ari L.
Downey, CA
How often should i do juice cleansings?
Alexa A.
Any recommendations for a less expensive juice cleanse?
Diane L.
Lebanon, MO
Fitspiration Expert
Are these really helpful? I need an honest answer. Im considering detoxing soon.
Ashleigh R.
Hamden , CT
Do these really work? I've wanted to try a juice cleanse but wasn't sure if it was worth it.
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
How do they ensure freshness upon arrival? Is this all you drink for 5 days? I'd be willing to try if it was reasonably priced and had some more details