Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse uploaded by Annie R.

BY URBAN REMEDY #15 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Each Urban Remedy juice cleanse contains only the best for targeting specific ailments, strengthening your body to heal itself and jump-start your healthier lifestyle. Bursting with flavor from a variety of fruits, veggies, and nuts, an Urban Remedy juice helps to invigorate weight loss, wellness, and energy. see more...

Mary c.
I love these Tasty juices they worked soo well for me, I was able to lose 5 pounds of my baby weight! am verry happy with this products and will be using this method of juicing again!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
They're a bit pricey ! but Its delicious and so healthy, you can find some good deals on groupon or a coupon. Definitely worth a try , if you want to get healthy and fit and eat right. It taste really good and super healthy ! Super worth it
Jennifer G.
Really do love these they are my go to when on the run , help maintain the things I need for my body except they are a bit pricey for me to drink every day like I would like
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
I didn't drink these as a cleanse, but I did separately. They're pretty pricey, but every juice cleanse is. They tasted good and I would buy these more if I had the money
HEATHER C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great way to start your morning off in a positive direction. The taste is delicious and I would recommend to anyone wanting a jump start on cleansing. Many Blessings.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't really care for these at first but as time went on they definitely grew on me! However, they are a little expensive for my taste and I feel that this will help with gearing you towards the right direction....
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
These products are great at giving your body what it needs and getting your body feeling full while it elongates the toxins and extra that we sometimes carry around
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 these are very very good to me and I think you should try them I have one every now and then they taste soooooooooooooooooooo. great I love these so so so much...................
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They worked so well for me. they taste great and i found them easy at walmart. its really eady to detox with stuff that taste good and also does what is says .
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
The flavors of the juices are very good it's definitely a great start but not a fix all or full c lense it claims to be. worth doing though for sure
Hillary S.
I'm wondering if this is actually a healthy option if you're looking to do a cleanse. What's the sodium and sugar content? Has anyone had any odd reactions?
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
I'm really interested in trying a juice cleanse for the first time... Any tips or things I should know before I dive in?
Asia M.
West Milford, NJ
They look tasty but do they actually help?
Carlie M.
Saint Cloud, MN
does this actually work?
Tara N.
I read a review that these can be found at Walmart? I went on Walmart's website and these did not show up and I've never seen them there before either. Where can I get this?