Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse uploaded by Annie R.

BY URBAN REMEDY #7 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Each Urban Remedy juice cleanse contains only the best for targeting specific ailments, strengthening your body to heal itself and jump-start your healthier lifestyle. Bursting with flavor from a variety of fruits, veggies, and nuts, an Urban Remedy juice helps to invigorate weight loss, wellness, and energy. see more...

Brae A.
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
This was just ok... I have done a lot of cleanses before, not to lose weight, just to get toxins out. I bought this online and I was a bit disappointed, It did not taste as fresh and was super expensive. I am going to just stick with my local juicery that makes fresh ones.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
I love any kind of drink that cleanses your system and gives you energy and makes you feel better about yourself and get out all the bad toxins
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Fitspiration Expert
Nope. This tastes very very disgusting. Worded then medicine. Please.

I wouldn't recommend this to my friends nor my family. Left me speechless and disappointed.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Fitspiration Expert
Little heavier in sugar than I prefer for a juice cleanse. I also prefer something with more greens in it when I do a cleanse or juice fast
Chanon F.
Chanon F.
I really enjoyed this. I have been drinking them while sivk, since I have been too weak to juice my own drinks.
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Fitspiration Expert
Not that bad if you like juice cleaners I didn't care for it and probably wouldn't buy urban again it didn't have any effects on me
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have seen these around a few time and I have been wanting to try them out for the longest but don't know if I would like them.
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Fitspiration Expert
Heard nothing but good things about urban remedy my daughter drank and lost 10 pounds I look forward to trying this product.
Aniya Z.
Aniya Z.
It is very effective and does what it says, and tastes good, but you're better off buying local products for freshness.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
I didn't really care for these at first but as time went on they definitely grew on me! However, they are a little expensive for my taste and I feel that this will help with gearing you towards the right direction....
Ari L.
Ari L.
Downey, CA
How often should i do juice cleansings?
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Any recommendations for a less expensive juice cleanse?
Diane L.
Diane L.
lebanon, MO
Fitspiration Expert
Are these really helpful? I need an honest answer. Im considering detoxing soon.
nicole p.
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
I have always wanted to try these but the price stops me. Has anyone used them? Are they worth the cost?
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Hamden, CT
Do these really work? I've wanted to try a juice cleanse but wasn't sure if it was worth it.