Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse uploaded by Annie R.

BY URBAN REMEDY #8 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Each Urban Remedy juice cleanse contains only the best for targeting specific ailments, strengthening your body to heal itself and jump-start your healthier lifestyle. Bursting with flavor from a variety of fruits, veggies, and nuts, an Urban Remedy juice helps to invigorate weight loss, wellness, and energy. see more...

Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve tried many different detoxing products but this one is by far my favorite! I decided to try it when it was on sale. I was skeptical at first but I loved it! Will buy again. Reasonably priced and recommend!
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
This was just ok... I have done a lot of cleanses before, not to lose weight, just to get toxins out. I bought this online and I was a bit disappointed, It did not taste as fresh and was super expensive. I am going to just stick with my local juicery that makes fresh ones.
Maria I.
Peabody , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I did the urban remedy juice cleanse about a year ago. All the juices were very delicious, some I preferred over others. While I did feel great after, I'm not fully convinced juice cleanses are as magical as people are claiming they are. I will say this is a great way to jump into a new, healthy life style if you are looking to make major changes. Urban Remedy recommends a special diet pre and post cleanse so it is a good way to detox from processed, unhealthy food to eat more whole and raw foods. UR sends you daily emails during your cleanse, and has many resources online to answer almost all of your questions. They just started introducing meal detoxes which I am interested in trying!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nope. This tastes very very disgusting. Worded then medicine. Please.

I wouldn't recommend this to my friends nor my family. Left me speechless and disappointed.
Jennifer B.
Just like everyone says, yes. They're pricey. Although I think I've seen these in Costco a couple times and obviously that brings the price down a TINY bit.
This is a great starter for someone that's never done a juice cleanse before. It's pre-made, so you know that what you see is what you get. It's also entirely organic which is always a plus, especially if you're trying to cleanse.
So yes. Would I recommend this to someone? Absolutely. But if you want juicing to be a regular thing in your life, I would recommend looking in to your own recipes and buying a juicer. It'll pay for itself eventually.
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm iffy on trying.. My best friend did this and did lose weight and it released bloating but as soon as she returned to normal (very healthy) calorie counting, she gained every single ounce back. To me, that's not worth it. UNLESS you're in desperate need before a big event. Then maybe go for it!! Just don't expect that to last ..
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
One of my favorite juice cleanses! When I started my diet a few months ago I began with this cleanse and it really worked. They tasted great and kept me energized throughout the day. I loved the variety of flavors, and the more I drank the healthier I felt. I would definitely recommend this. The only downside is that they're a bit pricey but that is typical with most cleanses.
Celeste W.
I have yet tried these but my sister did. She loved them!! A little weird at first, I think it was the taste, but she grew to enjoy drinking them. She said they gave her awesome energy and she even lost a few pounds from drinking them all week!
Genesis D.
I ordered this ready-made detox cleanse because I don't have enough time to make it by myself and I was very pleased when I received it. There's no one taste I didn't like. It's also a surprising easy program to follow.
Heather Z.
Loudon, Nh
I tried this cleanse to see what it was all about. I always feel hungry, so I was skeptical on how I would feel. It tastes OK and I was still hungry. I wasn't thrilled about this cleanse. I did feel very cleansed but I would like to find a cleanse that doesn't completely make me feel EMPTY!
Ari L.
Downey, CA
How often should i do juice cleansings?
crystalgomez56
Fort Worth
DOES IT REALLY WORK OR TASTE GOOD
Kimberly G.
Do this taste any good? Or are they disgusting lol
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
I have always wanted to try these but the price stops me. Has anyone used them? Are they worth the cost?
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
How do they ensure freshness upon arrival? Is this all you drink for 5 days? I'd be willing to try if it was reasonably priced and had some more details