Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse

Each Urban Remedy juice cleanse contains only the best for targeting specific ailments, strengthening your body to heal itself and jump-start your healthier lifestyle. Bursting with flavor from a variety of fruits, veggies, and nuts, an Urban Remedy juice helps to invigorate weight loss, wellness, and energy.

Are these good?
How do these taste?? Do they have a lot of sugar in them??? Have always wanted to try a product like this but haven’t yet...
Where to find these at?
Start your review of Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse!
How would you rate this product?
Maria I.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I did the urban remedy juice cleanse about a year ago. All the juices were very delicious, some I preferred over others. While I did feel great after, I'm not fully convinced juice cleanses are as magical as people are claiming they are. I will say this is a great way to jump into a new, healthy life style if you are looking to make major changes. Urban Remedy recommends a special diet pre and post cleanse so it is a good way to detox from processed, unhealthy food to eat more whole and raw foods. UR sends you daily emails during your cleanse, and has many resources online to answer almost all of your questions. They just started introducing meal detoxes which I am interested in trying!
Brenda F.
Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse uploaded by Brenda F.
I like this shake from Urban Remedy. Delicious flavor!😌 I bought it at Whole Foods. I would recommend this shake from Urban Remedy.I would buy it again. 👍🏻Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse (Shake)
jastenglein S.
Oakland
Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse uploaded by jastenglein S.
This drinkis very delicious. You can really taste the real cacao and it really really taste good. Everyday I drink this one, I loke the taste it's not bitter and not too sweet. It really match what I really want. Thanks
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
One of my favorite juice cleanses! When I started my diet a few months ago I began with this cleanse and it really worked. They tasted great and kept me energized throughout the day. I loved the variety of flavors, and the more I drank the healthier I felt. I would definitely recommend this. The only downside is that they're a bit pricey but that is typical with most cleanses.
Tara N.
Elysburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm iffy on trying.. My best friend did this and did lose weight and it released bloating but as soon as she returned to normal (very healthy) calorie counting, she gained every single ounce back. To me, that's not worth it. UNLESS you're in desperate need before a big event. Then maybe go for it!! Just don't expect that to last ..
Rachel S.
Plano, TX
They taste great! and I felt great all day, but it just didn't keep me full!!
They taste great! and I felt great all day, but it just didn't keep me full!!
Celeste W.
I have yet tried these but my sister did. She loved them!! A little weird at first, I think it was the taste, but she grew to enjoy drinking them. She said they gave her awesome energy and she even lost a few pounds from drinking them all week!
Mary C.
I love these Tasty juices they worked soo well for me, I was able to lose 5 pounds of my baby weight! am verry happy with this products and will be using this method of juicing again!
Genesis Diaz D.
I ordered this ready-made detox cleanse because I don't have enough time to make it by myself and I was very pleased when I received it. There's no one taste I didn't like. It's also a surprising easy program to follow.
Heather Z.
Concord, Nh
I tried this cleanse to see what it was all about. I always feel hungry, so I was skeptical on how I would feel. It tastes OK and I was still hungry. I wasn't thrilled about this cleanse. I did feel very cleansed but I would like to find a cleanse that doesn't completely make me feel EMPTY!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim A.