Urban Pie™ Pizza Co. North End Pizza Thin Crust Craft Pizza 17.1 oz. Box uploaded by Angela P.Urban Pie™ Pizza Co. North End Pizza Thin Crust Craft Pizza 17.1 oz. Box uploaded by Rea A.

BY URBAN PIE

Explore the NeighborhoodEvery neighborhood has a feeling unique to the people that live there. At Urban Pie™ Pizza, we invite you to discover the culinary flavors inspired from some of the country's most interesting neighborhoods. Escape the everyday and explore an amazing culinary adventure for sophisticated tastes. see more...

Rea A.
Bend, OR
I got one pie free through BzzAgent and used a $3 off coupon for the second. We did a taste test between the Northend and the Little Italy. I preferred the mushrooms on the Northend, but didn't care for capers and the cream sauce. Definitely broil it till the cheese bubbles golden brown. I pulled it out too early and got a mediocre bite before I threw it back in. It's on the higher end of frozen pizza just because of the flavor profile.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
This pizza caught my attention because of the different ingredients I really like capers and truffles so I said let me pick this up. I would buy this again but not at $8.99.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
This is definitely a gourmet version of a frozen pizza. The ingredients are pretty unique and go quite well together. This Pizza has a creamy Alfredo sauce, an exotic blend of mushrooms, and a flaky, pie like crust. I received a $3 off coupon from Bzzagent in exchange for my review.
Diego G.
I like this pizza i can ate this pizza to breakfast lunch and dinner is the best thing i ever taste
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Where can I buy this pizza?