- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
If I could live in this store I would. They're clothes are super cute a bit pricey but worth it. I do wish they came in larger sizes though cuz not every is a xs to l. Other then that I can't complain I buy my bf things they're all the time as for my self. Household deco is partially from here as well!
You can find similar clothes at cheaper places..UO is just too expensive. They have a lot of fun stuff like cameras/records/novelty items so it's a nice place to just window shop but to actually buy stuff there you have to be bankin. Why would anyone buy a t-shirt for 30+ dollars?
The clothing, shoes, accessories, and home goods are really expensive and a lot of the products are not well made. They have a lot of different variances of styles which is nice but a lot of times, it's not worth it at all. You're better off going to a discount clothing store.
I love the clothes & how it looks on me but when I get close to the price tag I put it down, they are very pricey you have to truly love the item on you so it can be worth the pay, I don't have one down here where I live but I would really like having one to go despite the prizes
The first time I went to Urban outfitters I liked it, I thought it had cute stuff but they were just a little to expensive for my taste, eventually they became like any other store (which bothers me because they had this unique way with those clothes) They stopped being original.
Not a huge fan of all the fashion here but love the beauty supplies. They sell k beauty here and some amazing sheet masks. I highly recommend you try some, they are all quality korean brands and its nice they are at a store that is almost everywhere its very convenient.
The worst part about walking into this store is seeing what cute clothes they have, and then looking at the price tag to see how expensive everything is ! Their clothes are so unique and different and yet I would have to save in order to shop there. The quality of the products are like that of a forever 21 or H&M but their prices are that of something much much more high class.
The goods (clothing and housewares) are certainly on trend and super cute at Urban Outfitters, but they are cheaply made and way overpriced. I learned this the hard way. I'll pass on future purchases. It's just a store that has proven that their merch is not worth the money.
One of my top favorite stores. They have cute, good quality clothes that are always on trend. It's pricey but there are always hidden gems in the sale section. They have a nice boho/hipster aesthetic that I love!
Urban Outfitters has cute clothes! Sometime they have a variety of stuff you want to buy, but then other days you'll look and there will only be like one thing I find cute. Just depends on the the day. It is pricey so be prepared to spend a lot if you do go in and buy things.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos