BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Jamie S.
Plymouth , MN
If I could live in this store I would. They're clothes are super cute a bit pricey but worth it. I do wish they came in larger sizes though cuz not every is a xs to l. Other then that I can't complain I buy my bf things they're all the time as for my self. Household deco is partially from here as well!
Lynette V.
Hollywood, FL
You can find similar clothes at cheaper places..UO is just too expensive. They have a lot of fun stuff like cameras/records/novelty items so it's a nice place to just window shop but to actually buy stuff there you have to be bankin. Why would anyone buy a t-shirt for 30+ dollars?
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
The clothing, shoes, accessories, and home goods are really expensive and a lot of the products are not well made. They have a lot of different variances of styles which is nice but a lot of times, it's not worth it at all. You're better off going to a discount clothing store.
Maria F.
Pharr, TX
I love the clothes & how it looks on me but when I get close to the price tag I put it down, they are very pricey you have to truly love the item on you so it can be worth the pay, I don't have one down here where I live but I would really like having one to go despite the prizes
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA
The first time I went to Urban outfitters I liked it, I thought it had cute stuff but they were just a little to expensive for my taste, eventually they became like any other store (which bothers me because they had this unique way with those clothes) They stopped being original.
Jessica W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Not a huge fan of all the fashion here but love the beauty supplies. They sell k beauty here and some amazing sheet masks. I highly recommend you try some, they are all quality korean brands and its nice they are at a store that is almost everywhere its very convenient.
Ashley O.
WOOD RIDGE
The worst part about walking into this store is seeing what cute clothes they have, and then looking at the price tag to see how expensive everything is ! Their clothes are so unique and different and yet I would have to save in order to shop there. The quality of the products are like that of a forever 21 or H&M but their prices are that of something much much more high class.
Sara D.
Denver, CO
The goods (clothing and housewares) are certainly on trend and super cute at Urban Outfitters, but they are cheaply made and way overpriced. I learned this the hard way. I'll pass on future purchases. It's just a store that has proven that their merch is not worth the money.
Kiana L.
Bronx, NY
One of my top favorite stores. They have cute, good quality clothes that are always on trend. It's pricey but there are always hidden gems in the sale section. They have a nice boho/hipster aesthetic that I love!
Melissa H.
Urban Outfitters has cute clothes! Sometime they have a variety of stuff you want to buy, but then other days you'll look and there will only be like one thing I find cute. Just depends on the the day. It is pricey so be prepared to spend a lot if you do go in and buy things.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.