- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love the clothes & how it looks on me but when I get close to the price tag I put it down, they are very pricey you have to truly love the item on you so it can be worth the pay, I don't have one down here where I live but I would really like having one to go despite the prizes
Love the clothes, but they're a little on the pricier side in my opinion for not exactly the best quality. They also don't have a wide array of sizes, but I believe they're trying to fix that. Once in a while if I see something that really grabs my attention, I'll splurge a bit.
The first time I went to Urban outfitters I liked it, I thought it had cute stuff but they were just a little to expensive for my taste, eventually they became like any other store (which bothers me because they had this unique way with those clothes) They stopped being original.
My absolute favorite spot to shop but the prices are usually pretty outrageous. Luckily the online store usually has a great sale section where you can get good deals, but at full price you're lucky to walk out of the store with more than one item (most items go for $50 or more).
Love all of their stuff, however I only buy things when they are on clearance and typically when they are an additional percent off. Otherwise, I don't think that their clothes are worth the price. I absolutely love the home decor and the books are so unique and make great gifts.
Oftentimes you can find the styles you love at urban if you look hard enough elsewhere. They really go for the trendy grunge look a lot of times, and the quality isn't that great for the high prices you are paying. It's mostly hit or miss, I have clothes that I got on sale that are nice quality and were pretty affordable, but it's best to check out the reviews of whatever you are buying!
The clothing, shoes, accessories, and home goods are really expensive and a lot of the products are not well made. They have a lot of different variances of styles which is nice but a lot of times, it's not worth it at all. You're better off going to a discount clothing store.
I would say DO NOT buy from them online, they have a horrible return time... If you want to buy something from UO you should buy it instore but even then the clothes are so overpriced. It's not worth it!
A really fun store to look in, since they have such a wide array of items not limited to clothing. Gets a 'B' though, because at times the pricing can be pretty high and sometimes sizing is strange....
This store has awesome products, however, I don't understand how they can get away with charging someone $55 for a t-shirt that looks like it's been bleached 3 times and it cut up. Great home decor and accessories. They also have some funny books and gadgets that make great gifts!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos