BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Maria F.
Pharr, TX
I love the clothes & how it looks on me but when I get close to the price tag I put it down, they are very pricey you have to truly love the item on you so it can be worth the pay, I don't have one down here where I live but I would really like having one to go despite the prizes
Cindy L.
Milford, CT
Love the clothes, but they're a little on the pricier side in my opinion for not exactly the best quality. They also don't have a wide array of sizes, but I believe they're trying to fix that. Once in a while if I see something that really grabs my attention, I'll splurge a bit.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA
The first time I went to Urban outfitters I liked it, I thought it had cute stuff but they were just a little to expensive for my taste, eventually they became like any other store (which bothers me because they had this unique way with those clothes) They stopped being original.
christilyn m.
North Adams, MA
My absolute favorite spot to shop but the prices are usually pretty outrageous. Luckily the online store usually has a great sale section where you can get good deals, but at full price you're lucky to walk out of the store with more than one item (most items go for $50 or more).
Tess D.
Denver, CO
Love all of their stuff, however I only buy things when they are on clearance and typically when they are an additional percent off. Otherwise, I don't think that their clothes are worth the price. I absolutely love the home decor and the books are so unique and make great gifts.
Kate V.
Oftentimes you can find the styles you love at urban if you look hard enough elsewhere. They really go for the trendy grunge look a lot of times, and the quality isn't that great for the high prices you are paying. It's mostly hit or miss, I have clothes that I got on sale that are nice quality and were pretty affordable, but it's best to check out the reviews of whatever you are buying!
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
The clothing, shoes, accessories, and home goods are really expensive and a lot of the products are not well made. They have a lot of different variances of styles which is nice but a lot of times, it's not worth it at all. You're better off going to a discount clothing store.
VE-1083409 M.
Doral, FL
I would say DO NOT buy from them online, they have a horrible return time... If you want to buy something from UO you should buy it instore but even then the clothes are so overpriced. It's not worth it!
Geula F.
Boca Raton, FL
A really fun store to look in, since they have such a wide array of items not limited to clothing. Gets a 'B' though, because at times the pricing can be pretty high and sometimes sizing is strange....
Brittney S.
Export, PA
This store has awesome products, however, I don't understand how they can get away with charging someone $55 for a t-shirt that looks like it's been bleached 3 times and it cut up. Great home decor and accessories. They also have some funny books and gadgets that make great gifts!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.