- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Awesome store with a great selection of clothes that you usually will not find anywhere else - unless you live in NYC or LA. But for all the rest of us suburbanites, URBN is the only option for finding these clothes. I won't buy anything full priced there, because I think that it's mostly overpriced for the quality. They have some amazing sales and usually have a good selection of sale items.
I love all of their clothes and other random bits but it can be really pricey. I only shop online and I usually only buy accessories and random stuff. The clothes are usually very fitting and are for people are quite physically fit. I also found it better to shop online than in store.
I have found some fabulous deals online, but I have also had a couple misses due to the fit not being quite right for me. When I have shopped in the stores I've had better luck. The prices can be a bit more than I would like to spend, but usually I can find great items on clearance.
Urban outfitters is one of the best stores I have ever shopped at. I love it because it has clothes for all sorts of different styles and I think that anyone could go in there and find something that they like. And it can be spendy but if you wait for the sales it can be super cheap
I love love love everything this store has! I DON'T have that much money, though. Unless you have 100 bucks for a quick outfit, UO is not for you. The lifestyle they are portraying is totally me, though. The fit is usually fantastic, too! Just really wish the prices weren't so sky high.
I love urban outfitters apartment section, they have cute things for your house and room. I recommend you shop from the sale section because they're soooo expensive! I don't even bother looking at the clothes because it's out of my price range. They also have super funny stuff there.
Overpriced hipster stuff. They carry some unique stuff but nothing that you can't find (and cheaper) after doing a bit of research online. Plus, most of their products can only be found online anyways...
I have yet to purchase anything from here yet, because I am not even close to made of money. However, I have been into the physical store and they offer a wide variety of things for all kinds of people. So if you have a couple hundred dollars to blow, this store may be a good choice.
I know it can be argued that this place is overpriced, but you have to admit they have a great deal of the boho/hipster/eclectic style in one place. A lot of the house stuff and the gag gifts are actually reasonably priced. And there are always sale items for like half off, same goes for clothes. You'd be surprised the deals you can find on the website as well!!! Check the clearance sections!!
I used to love Urban Outfitter, they always have unique one of a kind pieces but it is so OVERPRICED! On top of that they have horrible slogans on their clothes and are creating pieces that are insensitive towards topics in the news. Just search for them in the news, it's not good.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos